The First Quest

~Nico's POV~

Before Percy started with his first quest, I felt a ghost presence and tensed. Percy looked at me questionably. "Nico...?" He asked, fingers going into his pocket where Riptide was.

I shook my head, trying to calm down from feeling the familiar presence. They were gone and dead, they shouldn't be here in the past...

"I'm fine. Just start." I snapped, trying to hide any emotions that gave anything away.

Percy and Thalia shared a look and shrugged, before Percy started his story...

Until he was interrupted...again...

"Wait," Luke walked forward, raising his hands in a stop motion. "Why should even trust these two?" He pointed at Percy and me. "How do we know they aren't here to hurt us? Maybe their enemies of Olympus." Luke finished, feeling smug and confident. No one can know he is working for Kronos...

Thalia was angry and hurt, but before she or Percy could do anything (because I wasn't going to do anything), Silena stepped forward. "Luke, The Fates send a note with a message,"

"But-" Luke tried to interrupt, but Silena raised her voice. "And," She smiled at the three of us cousins. "if they had faked that note, don't you think The Fates would have done something about it?" She asked to no one, and didn't expect an answer seeing as she, a Daughter of Aphrodite, actually said something so...smart.

Many blinked, stunned by her wise assessment. Luke especially looked stunned, she almost saw right through him. There were some who looked proud (Aphrodite and Chiron), intrigued (Athena and Young Annabeth), and Charles Beckendorf, who was smiling slightly at Silena.

Meanwhile, Thalia looked slightly bitter and angry at Luke, Percy was smiling sadly at Silena and Beckendorf, and me...?

I was feeling too much at the moment, I even felt that comforting spirit stand next to me. I know by the end of this, I'm going to break down...again.

After shaking my head, I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me. "Can we start? I have to get back to my time." I demanded, knowing that I had snapped a little, but I don't care at the moment.

Thalia looked at Percy, who shrugged and was staring at me in concern. He wasn't the only one, Hades was looking me, probably thinking of the me in this time and Bianca...

Zeus, clearing his throat, got everyone's attention. "Yes. Start, demigod." He demanded of Percy.

"It all started when I was in sixth grade." Percy started, rolling his eyes at Zeus.

"Isn't this happening around this time? Like now?" Thalia asked, trying to figure it out like Annabeth would.

I frown a little, thinking of Annabeth...

"Anyway," I stopped thinking of Annabeth, mentally cursing myself all of my thoughts lately. Percy continued. "I was in sixth grade," He shot Thalia a small glare. "I went on a fieldtrip to a museum and met a Kindly One-" Gasps were heard around the room, everyone leaned forward. "Who had been disguised as my pre-algebra teacher."

"She still hates you for that, you know." I interrupted, smiling slightly at the thought.

"Nice to know." Percy said, heavy sarcasm practically oozing from his mouth.

Many around the room snickered, but Athena and Annabeth were probably thinking over on how I would know that. But, looking at Dad, I knew he figured it out by now.

"She had lead me away from the group...I had gotten into some trouble..." Percy trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck looking sheepish.

Thalia and I looked at each other, before smirking (well, more like Thalia smirked and I smirked slightly).