Lin Chung x Midna! reader: Sketch Book

Y/n's POV (The will possibly be a few dents in the fourth wall, You all know the abbreviation drills by now! If you guys don't know who midna is she is from a Legend of Zelda game! Just look up the name! She isn't too hard to find, the reader has her abilities that you'll see throughout the story)

Today was just like any other at Big Green. Mystique Sonia and Mighty Ray fighting, Jumpy trying to break up the fight, Lin.....w-was, well, out. As for me I'm just drawing, but can you guess who? That's right! The one and only Lin Chung. And I bet your wondering 'Hey Y/n! why you drawing him?' Well...I may or may not have a small crush on the ninja....well actually a HUGE crush! I cant help it! He's stolen my heart ever since my first mission with the man. His calm nature, his soothing voice, his beautiful eyes, ETC. Every thing about him makes my heart melt. I finished my drawing and put my book on the floor, I see Jumpy still trying to break up whatever stupid fight Sonia and Ray are having this time, "Let me get this Jumpy, go sit down."  I say pushing him towards a seat  "Thank Y/N" Jumpy says taking a seat. "Take it back!!" Sonia yells "Never!!" Ray yells back "You two argue like an old married couple" I say pinching the bridge of my nose "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!!" They yell in unison "Uh-huh. Now," I say morphing my (H/L) (H/C) hair into 2 giant hands and putting them in 2 different seats away from each other "The next time you guys have a fight, I'm making a get along sweater" I say pointing a finger at both of them as if they were children.

Lin Chung POV

I am sitting on my bamboo staff waiting for the bamboo shoots to come up from the ground. I meditate during this time, occasionally taking peeks at the ground to see if they have come up yet. I have had a lot on my mind recently...mostly concerning (Y/N). I have developed a...what is it called? A crush? Yes! A crush for the beautiful woman with sparkling (E/C) eyes and soft and shiny (H/C) hair. I've been thinking about her a lot and my thoughts....haven't....been very clean in all honesty. I fee my face burn at the thought of her. I peek again to see the shoots have come up from their hiding place in the ground.

(Edit July 11,2017
So it didn't save my work at all. I will make a part 2 to this one... and I've been busy because I'm skipping 7th grade and going straight to 8th because of a school I went to. So I've been doing math and shiz all summer... Sowwy and I promise to make more chapters soon!!)