Lin Chung X Famous Artist! Reader

Y/N POV

I sigh as I wipe my arm across my forehead, smudging some black paint along it in the process. I smile at my newest work. It took about a week to work on but it's finally done. Now I know a week may seem long for one painting but I have a bad habit of procrastination. Fans of my art think it's because I use every stroke of the brush with caution which naturally I do, but if I really wanted to, I'd be done with these paintings in an hour or two tops. But I know a lot of my fans are patient and kind. I get fan mail every day and I try to reply to them as much as I can. This painting will be featured at an art gallery in my honor. I have to get ready since the event is tonight.

Lin Chung POV

I cannot wait for tonight. First Squad has been invited to an art gala as guests of honor while a famous artist is honored. I am personally a big fan of them. I look up to them quite often and think of them when I'm down on my own art pieces. I have sent them letters but I am sure with the amount of fan mail they get, it's hard to pick out and read a lot of it. We were told to wear our casual clothes as Y/N, the lovely name of the artist, told all attending that she didn't want to bother them with getting too fancy. I believe this to be very humble as they worry for others comfort rather than their own. They are very admirable indeed and I cannot wait to just be in their presence. I was also told to bring a work of art myself to show the admirable Y/N. I am very nervous at what they will think but I am told they are very nice...

(Time skip brought to you by Sal poking you with a knife.)

Y/N POV

I arrive in some casual clothing, like I had asked for all the others attending to do. I was wearing my art clothes which consisted of a sleeveless shirt, sweatpants, and a paint stained apron. I smile and wave at timid on-goers. I stand on a stage, the art piece I worked on covered by a sheet to be unveiled when the time came. I smiled as the owner of the gallery stood upon a pedestal next to my covered work. I watch as the infamous First Squad file into some chairs that stood to my left while my art and the owner stood to my right. As the owner gives his speech of thanks, I spot a canvas under the grey haired males arm. I am soon snapped away as I am asked to tug the rope to unveil my work. I gladly do so, pulling. The cloth rose off and fell to the ground with a soft, unheard thump...
A gasp rips through the room.
My work has been defiled by bright and nasty colors.
I cover my mouth with absolute horror and shock.

Lin Chung's POV

No.... No this can't be happening. Why would anyone do such a thing to such lovely work?! We all hear an ugly cackle across the room. One that was all too familiar. Myself and First Squad stand readying ourselves as Y/N grabs their canvas off the post and runs backstage with it, no doubt to see if they can reverse the damages. 
The ugly and shrill cackle belongs to High Roller, as we suspected. 
First Squad was able to make him retreat after a fight, trying to not ruin anything in the process.
I run backstage to check on Y/N.
They seem to have a cloth in their hand, trying to reshape the two samurais while wiping off the excess. They sigh, as they paint over the bright colors with their black.
"This will make it look thick... But it's better than what it could've been..." She said softly

Y/N POV
Why would anyone do this... I worked hard on this painting. 
I feel a presence behind me and I turn to see the grey haired male of First Squad staring at me.
"Hello. Is there something you need?" I ask, turning back to my painting. 
"May I help you..?" He asked softly
"You're an artist?" I say
"Not as you are but I can help with some restoration if that's what you mean." He said
"Heh. Alright hun, come on. Grab a brush. We can get it done faster if we have 4 hands helping out." I laugh softly.
"A-Alright..." He blushed after I called him hun.
"What's your name?" I ask as I work
"Lin Chung." He said as he begins to help me.
"I am sure you already know who I am. I saw you carrying a canvas of your own earlier. I don't know why I asked if you were an artist, you wouldn't be carrying a canvas around for no reason." I laugh
"You are quite right. I was asked to bring an art piece to show you since I am considered the best in the squad. It's not as good as your work but it's the best I had in my collection. But now's not the time to worry about my art." He said as we were actually almost done with the restoration.
"Thank you so much Lin. It would've taken a lot longer without your help." I smile at him
He blushes, "O-Oh! Its nothing!" He smiles, rubbing the back of his neck. I giggle and hug him as I let the painting dry. Soon we did a retake of the whole thing and everyone loved the piece. Lin showed me his painting. To my surprise it was of me. We talked the whole evening and I found out that his letters were actually some of my personal favorites to read. We agreed to keep in touch after that night, and keep in touch we did!

(I'M AWAKE IM ALIVE. FINALS KICK MY BUTT TONIGHT. But yes hello I am still here. Finals and spring break is coming up soon. Don't expect too frequent of chapters, I work on them when I have time. Finals for college are after spring break and then high school finals are after that so wish me luck! Hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one. Sonia may be lovey dovey in the next one *wink wink nudge nudge* Love you all see yaaa!!!)