Jumpy Ghostface X Bunny Reader

(A/N! I didn't mean to neglect this book! I love these characters and I'm getting these requests done as soon as I can! This was requested by a few people! So here you go!)

(Y/N POV)
I hop towards the exit of Big Green. The rabbit king himself, Jumpy Ghostface, had asked me to come out with him for a picnic. I have always had a crush on the bunny. He was always so sweet and happy, always looking to help, how could you not love him!? I sigh softly as I feel my heart throb at my feelings. As I hop out of the entrance, I notice the bunny. He's all by himself. I was sure he would've invited First Squad as well. He notices me and perks up. He hurries up to me, squeaking in the bunny language that I am, obviously, familiar with. 
"(Y/N)! You made it!" He chirps
"Of course! Where's everyone else?" I ask, looking around.
"O-Oh! N-No no! It'll just be me and you! Come, come! I've already got a spot set up!" He said, taking my paw and hurrying. 
I hop quickly to keep up as the enthusiastic bunny king basically drags me.
(Time skip!)
After hopping for awhile, we come up to a beautifully set up scene. There was a nice blanket set out, a picnic basket with a bottle of.... juice sticking out of it. (Ha. Gottem.) I gasp softly. 
(Jumpy's POV)
They can't see it, but her happy face is making me feel warm and happy. My cheeks heat up as she hops over and sits down. I follow suit. I open the basket to pull out a food, but my eyes widen as I see it's empty. 
"W-What!?" I gasp
"What? What is it Jumpy?" (Y/N) asks
"I-I... S-Someone ransacked the basket!" I say.
I begin to hear laughter in the distance. It sounds familiar. I begin to growl, my feet thumping in anger.
(Y/N POV)
My eyes widen slightly as Jumpy said the basket was empty. I jumped a bit as Jumpy began to growl and thump his feet, a noticeable sign of anger in bunnies. I heard laughter in the distance. Jumpy hopped away quickly.
"Stay there! I'll be back!" He said, disappearing into the nearby woods.
I follow him once he was far enough away.
(Jumpy POV)
It doesn't take long for me to find the source of the laughter. I sneak around, looking from behind a tree. It was the Zebra brothers. 
"I'm so glad we stole these sandwiches!" Sparky Black cackled
"The juice too!" Sparky White laughed.
I felt heat rise to my face as I got angrier. My vision went black.
(Y/N POV)
I hurried to the sounds of battle. I peek around a tree to see Jumpy beating the crap out of the Zebra brothers. I blushed. This was such a rare occurrence, I'd be lucky to ever see Jumpy like this again. It was scary, yet attractive, to see him like this. The Zebra brothers rolled off before they got knocked out. Jumpy stood there, panting.
"Jumpy..." I say softly, coming out from behind the tree.
Jumpy turned to me, panting softly with a hard expression. It softened when he met my eyes.
"(Y/N).." He gasped softly. "I'm so sorry... that you had to see me like that... I thought I told you to stay behind.." He said.
"Oh Jumpy, my king... Don't be sorry... I didn't want to stay behind in case something happened to you.." I told him.
Jumpy looked at me sadly before pulling me into a hug.
"I just wanted everything to be perfect...B-Because... I really like you... A-And I wanted to confess to you o-over a picnic.." He whimpered.
I blushed madly and hugged him back. 
"I like you too.." I say softly. 
"Y-You do!?" He gasped.
I nod. He smiled happily and pressed his nose against mine gently in a bunny kiss. I giggle and hug him tightly.
When we got back to big green, everyone celebrated at the regal match.
Lin Chung drew us together. Mighty Ray sulked in the corner and wondered why the bunny got a girlfriend before him. Mystique Sonia hugged us tightly and asked all sorts of questions. 
Today was a good day.

(SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG! I plan to work on this book more! Love you guys! Glad to be back! Requests are still on hold! I'm getting them all done in a timely manner!)