Lin Chung X Midna! Reader Part 2

(Y/N'S) POV

I had just gotten up from a nap when I noticed something.... I don't remember where i left my sketch book. I went looking around Big Green for it, I then remember the last place I left it and I ran over to that area. I see Mystique Sonia and Mighty Ray giggling and snickering about something. I look over and see them looking at the pictures of Lin Chung I blushed and tried to grab it back. But Yaksha saw me and stopped my hand from reaching it. I then heard someone walk in and it was the last person i wanted it to be.... It was Lin. I then frantically tried to grab it from Ray, since he had it now. I managed to knock it out of his hand with my hair, but it landed right in front of Lin Chung's feet. He picked it up and opened it curiously seeing....EVERYTHING. Sonia smirked at me, and I felt tears in my eyes, I ran to my room and locked the door. 

Lin's POV

I saw many pictures of me in this sketchbook, Mighty ray and Mystique Sonic were snickering "Weird huh, Lin Chung?" Mighty Ray snickered "Why were you snooping through her stuff?" I asked them, seeing Jumpy tied up on the other side of the room. I walked over and untied him "Jumpy try to take book... over power Jumpy.... (Y/N) has crush on Lin Chung... (Y/N) told Jumpy to keep secret.... But Jumpy think Lin Chung should know." Jumpy said before I patted his head "Thank you for telling me Jumpy. I'll deal with you two later." I said before running off to find the (H/C) haired girl. 

(Y/N) POV

He probably hates me now... I thought as I cried into a pillow. After 5 minutes I hear a knock at my door "(Y/N)?" It was Lin Chung. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly, only showing one (E/C) eye. I looked up at Lin Chung since he was slightly taller then me. He smiled gently "May I come in?" he asked, I didn't want to refuse so I opened the door and let him in. I sat on my bed and waited for anything to come from him. It was silent until the mattress under me sunk a bit. I saw Lin Chung staring at me causing me to look away, but he gently grabbed my chin and made me face him. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs, I unconsciously nuzzled his hand, making him smile. He then picked up my sketchbook that he had laid next  to him. He gave it to me "I believe this is yours." He said kindly, as I gently took it. "(Y/N)... Jumpy told me something... and I doubt he's lying but... do you have a crush on me?" Lin asked causing me to turn a bright red "Y-Yes, Lin... it's true..." I said, looking down in shame. I didn't hear a word from Lin, making me think I screwed up. Then he gently raised my chin again "That's a relief... because I have a crush on you too..." He said as he got closer "L-Lin..." I blushed. His lips connected with mine gently, my eyes widened but slowly fluttered shut as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed the onto the bed gently as we kissed, unaware of Sonia and Ray fist-bumping as they watched their plan work and they left before they could see anything else. Let's just say that (Y/N) and Lin Chung had some fun that night. 

(Sorry this took soo long! i didnt mean to keep yall waiting... it's 12:30 at night and i have a test at 9:00 and i have to wake up at 7. I'm skipping 7th grade and going to 8th so i had to take an advance math course everyday during the summer! Next up Flirty!Mighty Ray X Reader! So until next time! Buh-Bye my lighters! and sorry if it's short....)