Why Me? Part 1/3

"Ummm," I grabbed my arm. "Wassup?"

"Hey!" She said again in a cheerful attitude.

"Hey.." I looked down at my desk.

"Have a seat and pay attention ... Miss.. " The teacher didn't finish his sentence.

"La'Toya." La'Toya sat down quietly and flipped her hair.

The teacher went on with his lecture as I tried to glance at my phone. Every time he turned his back I pulled my phone out.

"And that's why, class, you should never trust your wife and her male best friend." He turned his back again.

"Women are liars and.." His chalk broke from writing to hard.

I didn't know what he was talking about. I didn't care either. I looked at my lap to find a note. I pulled my hand out of my hoodie and unfolded it.

Can you show me around after class? That would be a blessing.

I squeezed the note in my hand and closed my eyes.

"Fuck. " I thought to myself. I just wanted to be left alone. What more did she want from me? She had already blocked my shot. I sat there for a minute or two. "Just drop the note on the floor. " The little voice in my head said. "Man be a good person and show her around." I hated that my conscience was bad. I opened my eyes and eased the note on my desk. I circled yes. I tried to ease the note back to her.

"Why would she cheat on..." The teacher paused. "Passing notes are we Samone? " He began to walk towards my desk.

"Man nah." I slid the note back into my pocket. " I was just picking it up off the floor. "

La'Toya was frozen solid.

"Hand it over." He reached his ashy hand out.

I hesitated.

"There are no secrets in my bedroom."

"You mean classroom?" I threw my hood on.

Upset that I corrected him, he reached into my pocket and took the note.

"Dude you can't do that. "

He ignored me and walked to the front.

"Hmm... " I hated his voice. "Class Samone tried to keep a secret from us."

The class laughed and I hated the attention.

La'Toya anxiously sat her back against the seat.

"Love birds huh? " He asked and the class turned around to look at me.

"Yo dude." I laughed , "I don't what you're talking about. Who ever wrote this note is lame. Who rights notes in high school? "

La'Toya's head went down. That was mean to say, but I had to say something.

"Well since you didn't write it, I'll do the honors of reading it aloud. Class, the note says: Can you show me around the class. Whoever responded circled yes." He cut his eyes at me.

I sat there staring at the board.

"You don't have anything to say? "

I didn't respond.

"Samone ?" He asked for my response again.

"What man?" I groaned out. "Nobody wanna hear about your sad ass story."

"Get out of my classroom."

"Cool. " I grabbed my book bag and walked out.

**COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER **
INSTA: _papi_suave