hm

WARNING: I kinda went rambling here and it may not make total sense I just needed to get stuff out of my system

I'm thinking about choices that I've made lately

Friends I've made, or lost

Relationships I've experienced. Mental relationships, friendships, and others.

Everything in my life lately just hasn't been all that great

I've found Hamilton, aka my obsession.
And I've found love

Yet I've also lost that.

I've found friends and similarities with people

Yet I've lost those things too.

Life is a game of give and take.

Honestly Burr says it best in Wait For It
"Life doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes"

And I know this is just a line that someone made up for a musical but it has deep meaning to me.

It doesn't matter you who are or what you've done. Life is gonna kick your ass.

It's kicked mine, especially the past few days, as many of you know.

But that's not stopping me.

My life is a constant struggle.
I have family issues
Social issues (social anxiety am I right)
Mental(though not that extreme) issues
And personal issues.

But others, even some of my friends, have it worse.

I still have a roof over my head, food on my table, and people that care about me.

I'm not letting life stop me. I'm gonna stay strong and push through.

Yeah I'm hurting, and yeah I'm upset. But I'm not completely broken and I'm not done fighting.

I will fight until the very end. I'm gonna do what it takes to survive in this world and I'm gonna enjoy it the most i can.

I've been blessed with so many amazing people, on here and irl that have helped me through things.

Some of you guys have threatened to kill people for me in the past, over small things.

I take my friends for granted and I'm so sorry💕

All you guys mean so much to me. Thank you for being there and helping me through everything. Be it a little or a lot. Help us help.

And love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love (lowkey why I love Lin tbh^)

Life sucks but it'll get better. For me, and for everyone who ever reads this.

Stay Strong Loves💕