5: Meet Your Protectors

Sowon's pov

I was walking at the hallway when i felt someone following me. I looked back and caught her watching me. She covered her face with her books.

"Are you following me?" I asked and walked near her to see her face clearly.

She just nodded silently.

"Why?" I said.

"I have something to tell you" she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Lay oppa didnt collapsed because he's tired" she said.

"Huh? Then what?" I said.

"He was beaten up by two guys" she aaid. The two guys that draged his body? Were they the one who beat Lay sunbae up?

"Who are they?" I asked. This is very important. Sehun sunbae should know this.

"What i know is that the other guy is from our class and the other guy is from the other year..." she said.

"Do you know them? Who are they?" I asked disperately.

"Your the one who can answer that...Lay oppa needs justice Sojung..." she said and walked fast away.

"Wait! Who are you?" I shouted so she can hear from afar.

"A-4" she answered. So were on the same class? That's why she knows me. But i never saw her at the class room. Maybe i never noticed her. Who is she?

"Sowon!" I heard someone shouted. Her voice is familiar tho. I looked back. I was surprised Jin and his gang is holding Yerin.

"Yerin! hey Jin! What are you doing to her? Get off her!" I shouted. Augh! This intransigent bastard? Why is he always bullying me or even my friends?

"Hey! Get off her or i'll kill you!" I heared a girl shouted. I looked at my side.

"Cl..." i mumured.

"get her off or be killed." Cl said.

Jin maybe felt scared of Cl so he let Yering off.

"Were not still done Cl!" Jin shouted.

"I know! Im not dumb like you!" Cl shouted. Oh my! My idol! The strongest girl in 4th year.

"Thank you Cl unnie" me and Yerin thanked and bowed at her.

"No problemo...okay have to go" she saod and walked cooly.

"She's so cool right?" I said to Yerin.

"Ne..." Yerin answered.

Yuju's pov

I was walking at the garden.

"Yuju..." i heared someone spoke at my back. I looked back and saw Jimin staring at me.

"J-Jimin?" I said. Oh why...this bastard.

"Do you already remember me?" He asked.

"Huh?" I reacted cluelessly.

"Seems like you dont still remember me yet..." he said. Ow...he's so weird. What is he talking about?

"Jimin...what are you doing to Yuna?" The guy said and blocked Jimin from going near me.

"What's your problem Won? Im not hurting Yuna!" Jimin said.

"why would i believe you? Im Jungkook's cousin and im one of her protectors" the guys said.

"Protector? Jungkook's a protector? How can he be a protector if he's the one bullying her tho!" Jimin said angrily.

"maybe thats his way of protecting her. If blood moon knows that Jungkook's with her no one from his gang can hurt her! Thats why he's showing blood moon that he's always with her in other way!" The guy said.

"What if blood moon find out about this strategy? We're going to be screwed up!" Jimin said.

"He wont know if you just let him protect her and you'll shut your fucking mouth up. We never know he's around" the guy said.

Im confused. Im confused of what they're talking about. About the protector, gang and blood moon?

"Can somebody tell me what are you talking about? Whats with the gang, protector and what the heck or who the heck is blood moon?!" I said angrily. Im hecky despirate to know what are they talking about.

"Am i involved in this?!" I asked again.

I saw the both of them litteraly jaw-dropped.

"Answer me!" I shouted.

"Its a long story...Yuju...you'll know it soon. But today's not the right time that you'll know the things happening outside you." Jungkook suddenly came in, in a dead serious tone.

"Meet you protectors" He said, and his friends began to appear at his back. Wahh! The'yre all here!! All the ones who bullied me are her. But the yhing that keep echoing in my mind is...the bullies...the bullies are...

The bullies are my protectors?

~~

Wahhh!! This chapter is getting confusing right? Hehe...btw, just bare with me guys...i hope you like this chapter even if its confusing 😅😅😄😄😄 please...
Vote ☆,
Comment 💬,
Suggest down 👇👇💞💞❤❤❤❤❤❤😄