13: Dad?

Yuju's pov

I and Yoonsun were just walking in the corridor. While my sister is focused with her phone. I wonder what she's looking in her phone? I took a short peek.

"Hey..." uh-oh...she caught me peeking at her phone. Well she's texting someone. I apologized and we continued walking.

"Yuna, Yoonsun." Someone called. It was Siwon oppa. He walked towards us.

"The student council just finished for planning the activities for the coming founders day" oppa said. He's the student council vice-president.

"So what are the activities?" I asked.

"Your adviser will announce later" Siwon oppa said and winked at us. "Well have to go, see you around lil' monsters" oppa said and salute at us and leave.

"Are you excited?" I asked Yoonsun. She looked at me.

"for the founders day?...hmm...maybe?" She said.

"Lets just see what will be the activities." I said. I looked at her. Her eyes are sad.

"Are you alright Yoon?" I asked her. She looked at me with a smile, a smile that hides everyone's feelings.

"Im A-okay!" She said happily. We continue to walk but i can feel Yoonsun's hiding something to me.

Newsun's pov

After class i ran to at the back of the school where no one goes there. My tears fell unstoppably.

Founders day, 09/07/11, the day when my sister had an accident. If her condition just did'nt attack her. She would not been hitted by an SUV. She would not have an amnesia.

"Yoons..." i heared someone called. It was Jun.

"Hey..." i said and wiped my tears.

"Why are you here?" He asked and joined me lean the wall.

"this is my hiding place" i said but i think he noticed me that i was melancholic.

"Cry on my shoulders..." he said. I looked at his face. I gave him a smile and so he.

"I better get going now..." i said.

"Hmm..." he said. I walked away slowly.

"Bye" i said and waved my hand. He waved his hand too"

I walked to the music room. I and Yuna played piano here back then. Yet i still have to accept that it will remain as a memory for me and a forgoten momemt of Yuna.

I sat and placed my fingers om the keys. I started to play the music. I began to sway to the sweet music when i remembered what happened to Yuna. The music i play began to be strong and i somewhat hit the keys harder too. I stopped when i began to felt tired.

"What was that?" Someone said from the door. I turned and saw DK.

"Oohh...Dokyeom...what are you doing here?" I asked and closrd the cover of the piano.

"I come here to talk to you..." he said. He cleared his throat before he speak.

"You know that i like your sister, right?" He said. I gasped. So his feeling with Yuna 4 years ago still haven't change? 4 years ago when Yuna and Jeongguk are still together, only i knows he have feelings for Yuna.

"Can you meet us up?..." he asked. I was a bit confused of what he said. He cleared his throat.

"Emmm...a way?" He said.

"Ehh???" He want me to be their cupid.

"a bridge" he said.

"B-bridge?..."

"More like a cupid..."

I was jaw dropped.

No way...

Jungkook's pov

I searched for Yuna everywhere but she's nowhere to be found. When i heared someone crying. Sujeong.

I walked near her and squat so we will have the same level.

"Are you alright?" I asked. Yet she did'nt answered me. Her eyes is covered with her hair. So i set her hair at the back of her ear.

She finally looked at me. It was Dawon.

"Shit. Why are you doing this to me?..." she murmured like a drunken lady. My attention was stolen by a beer can on her hand. She really is drunked. I snatch the beer can away from her reach.

She started to hiccup. Her eyes are almost going to close.

"Wha-what's your problem then? You can tell me. Maybe i can help?" I said. She smiled.

"Help? Even if you help me it's still useless..." she said.

"Then tell me your problem" i said.

"I...i..." she started my ears on her.

"Jungkook, i'm pregnant..."

Yuju's pov

I was walking down the hallway then i noticed the students are filled with whispers and gossips.

I saw Eunbi, Eunha and Yerin unnie whispering too. I walked near them.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. They looked at me.

"Yuju!" Eunha said in surprise.

"Hey...tell me what are you girls talking about." I said forcing them.

The three of them looked at eachother then looked to me again. I raised my brow.

"What?" I said waiting for yuem to answer.

"Uhmmm...Jungkook" Eunbi started and looked at Eunha again.

"Okay...D-Dawon is pregnant..." Eunha said. Of course i was shocked. We just have the same age and...she's pregnant?

"And what about Jungkook?" I asked. They look at each other looking hesitant.

"Jungkook...uh..."

"Jungkook is the father..."

~~~

Soooorry for the very very late update. Sorry if the chap was short and btw the Dawon girl os Dawon from Cosmic Girls 😄❤❤😄😄✌✌