Epilogue

Jungkook's pov

"Dude, chill. She'll be here in awhile." Taehyung said and patted my shoulder. It's already been 30 minutes and yet she's still not here and it's making me so damn nervous.

This is the day.

The day that I have been looking forward to. The day that we'll start as two. That day that I have been waiting for 8 years.

My first love. My first heartbreak. She made me cry. She made me dumb. But it was my fault afterall. I made her cry. I broke her into pieces. I hurted her, big time. She left, because I hurt her, and it hurts that she left. But she came back, and she can't remember me. I wanted to apologize, but she abhoar me. I protected her in everyways I can. She forgave me, and that's more than enough for me.

And now, I can't believe that she'll be marrying me.

After all that I have done to her.

After hurting her and ruining her life.

She forgave me. And I'm willing to put back the pieces of what I've destroyed.

"Wipe your tears man. Your bride's already here." Jimin hyung said. I smiled and wiped my tear.

Finally.

The doors had open and the light blinded everyone.

My bride's here...

As the light was slowly covered by her figure, the more it gave me shivers. I can't believe that a goddess like her will be my wife.

beneath the veil she is wearing is the joy and tears of the woman I love the most. Her mom and dad was holding her side by side.

As they made it to the end of the aisle where I am frozen, Yuna's dad patted my back and smiled. I bowed in respect to them.

"Take care of our princess, Jeon." Her dad whispered.

"I will, sir." I answered.

"It's dad, son." He said and smiled while guiding his wife to their seat.

I faced my wife-to-be and smiled at her.

"Hi." She said with a bit sob. I was about to wipe her tears when she held my hand to stop me.

"Let my tears dry alone." She said. "I want this tears to be the witness of how happy I am happy today."

"But I promised not to make you cry again." I said.

"Not all tears are caused by sadness. It's just that smiling is not enough to express happiness." She said with a smile.

And here we are. Standing infront of God. Proving to all people how love can bring two pained hearts together again.

I promise to love you forever, Yuna. My girl, my universe, my world, my life, my love, my forever, my eternity, my wife.

My Jeon Yuna.

5 years later

"Jeong! Jeong! Where are you?!" Yuju shouted frustratedly. She was already in tears.

"Honey, calm down." I went near and hugged her.

"How can I calm down when our son's lost?!" She shouted amd burried her face on my chest and cried hard.

"I'm sure he's just around here. Don't worry, honey." I tapped her back and hugged her.

Suddenly, we heared noises from the attic. Like boxes that fell from being piled. Yuju quickly ran to the attic.