0.7

Lily's POV

Month 6

Everything was becoming so hard now. I was always tired and grumpy. I hoped it wasn't going to be like this the rest of the pregnancy. I still had 3 months to go. I heard someone open the bedroom door so I opened my eyes a little. Of course it was Sirius. He was the only other person why lived here. "Come on, Lil. We have a doctors appointment later today and I was wondering if you'd wanna spend the morning down at the pond, feeding the ducks maybe?" Sirius suggested. I groaned and rolled over to the other side of the bed. "Can't I just sleep until the appointment?" I said, pulling the blanket over my head as he opened the curtains, letting some light into the gloomy room. "Nope. Come on. It'll be fun." He said, pulling the blankets off of me. I looked over and stared at him. "You know, for a 20 year old, you act like a child sometimes." I say as I hope out of the bed and opening the closet to find something to wear. Sirius left the room to get a few things ready as I showered and got changed.

I slowly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to find an already made cup of tea. I smiled and grabbed it, sitting at the table. After putting my shoes on, I drank my warm cup of tea and went to find Sirius. He was in the living room waiting for me. "Took you long enough." He joked and I laughed. "Hey! Don't rush the pregnant woman." I smiled as he linked our arms together and grabbed a picnic basket. We started our journey to the lake, which wasn't far away from his house. We could have just apparated, but we didn't know if it would cause any harm to the baby or not, so we played it safe and walked. "I thought we could have breakfast at the pond as well. You obviously need to eat to help that baby of ours grow." Sirius said and we reached the pond not long after. We found us a nice, clean table and started setting a few things out. There was a plate of fruit, some waffles and juice. "How long have you been up for?" I asked him, grabbing a strawberry and eating it. "A few hours." He said and I looked at him. "That's crazy!" I said and he shrugged. "I couldn't sleep." He said and started eating from fruit. I watched as he poured both of us a cup of juice. I thanked him and sipped it. "This is all very lovely. Thank you." I said to him and he just smiled. We finished eating and he pulled out a loaf of bread. "Shall we feed the ducks?" Sirius said and broke the loaf in half. He handed one half to me and I turned my body around so I could see the ducks playing in the pond.

I smiled and tore off a little ball of bread and chucked it into the water. Sirius came and sat next to me and laughed as the ducks fought the bread. We both took turns throwing bread out to the ducks and watching then eat it. There were a few baby ducklings trailing behind their mumma duck. I made sure they all got some bread. "Think about it. In a few months time, we can bring our baby out here and teach her to feed the ducks." Sirius whispered and I smiled. I loved the idea of that.

a/n

i feel like in every chapter, sirius and lily are eating something 😂 hope you enjoyed