1.2

Lily's POV 

6 Months

I finished folding the clothes and moved onto cleaning the toys that were thrown all around the Black family house. Delaney was 6 months old and she was beautiful. She has the most amazing personality. She's always happy and bubbly; always wanting to play and explore. She was currently down for a nap while Sirius was out getting a few things we needed for her. The toys were cleaned and the house looked somewhat better. I always felt bad when the baby messed up the house because it's not my house. I'm a guest. I waved my wand and all the clothes disappeared, going into their respected places. I heard Delaney wake up. She was babbling and throwing things out from her crib, her usual form of entertainment and to let us know shes awake. She's growing up so fast; its crazy. I journeyed up the ridiculous staircase and made it to her room. Her bedroom door stood out among the other many rooms due to the purple door. I opened the door and smiled. "Hi baby!" I said smiling and grabbing the bottle off her that she was holding out. "Mama!" She laughed and reached up, signaling that she wanted to get out. I put the bottle under my arm and reached down and pulled my baby up from her bed. She laughed again. I put her down on the change table in order to change her nappy. She was smiling and making noises. I started making noises back at her. "Dada." She said, looking towards to door. I turned to see Sirius standing there smiling. "Hi princess." He said, blowing a kiss to Delaney. "Here, take her." I said, lifting her up from the change mat and passing her to Sirius. I turned and started cleaning all the stuff she had thrown from out of her crib. "I got lunch as well. It's set up in the garden." Sirius said and I nodded. He took Del down to get her ready for lunch. 

A few moments later, I walked into the garden. Sirius was sitting at the wooden picnic table with Delaney sitting in her highchair, which was placed at the end of the picnic table. She was already eating some of the food that Sirius had put on the tray that was attached to the chair. I placed her sippy cup on the tray as well as some toys before sitting down across from Sirius. He smiled at and passed me a plate that had my favorite type of sandwich on it. "Thank you." I smiled and poured myself a glass of water from the water jug and sipped it. The sandwich was delicious and made just the way I liked it. Delaney was babbling, making random noises as usual as we all ate out in the garden, enjoying the little bit of heat we had. "Sirius...have you ever though about what would happen if James came back? I mean, obviously I wouldn't leave the baby just with you; that's not very nice. It's been over a year but I love James, I always have, we constantly write letter to each other but he doesn't know about the baby. But this hasn't changed anything. You are my best friend and even though what we did was a mistake, I wouldn't change it for the world. We have a beautiful daughter together and I love her very much. I love you too, as a friend...but I just don't know." I ranted and Sirius stopped me. "Lily, we will deal with that when that problem arises. For now, let's just enjoy the day, our lunch and our beautiful daughter." Sirius said and I nodded. Everyday I thought about this and I constantly feel bad over the fact that I'm the one who pushed him, caused this whole ordeal and doesn't have a clue or a way to fix it when James returns from where ever he is. 

a/n 

i know all these chapters are really weird, but each chapter is used as a way for lily to think about things and bring up matters with sirius and also a way for me to show the baby's growth