Shopping

*Lin's POV*

I forgot how much work preparing for a child takes, considering it's been almost three years since the last time I had to do it. And now, it was even harder since we were expecting twins.

Pippa and I were going out shopping to get what we needed to for the arrival of Elizabeth and Skyler.

I was finishing getting ready, when I heard Sebastian and Pippa talking in the living room.

"Mommy, I don't want sisters. I want mommy, daddy, and Sebastian."

"Sebby, just because you'll have sisters, doesn't mean mommy and daddy will forget about you. You gotta be a good big brother, okay?"

I noticed Pippa was on her knees, so she was at Sebastian's level.

She took his hand and put it on her bump.

"Do you feel them kicking?" She asked as he moved his hand around.

"They kick!" Sebastian said excited after feeling a kick.

I smiled and picked him up and helped Pippa back to her feet.

After we dropped Seb off at daycare, we made our way to Babies R Us.

*at the store*

"Lin! Look at this!" Pippa said, rushing to a crib she saw.

It was a beautiful charcoal grey crib with a light blue mattress.

"I think we should get it! And then, we could paint the walls of the nursery light blue! And oh! Look!" Pippa said walking over to changing tables.

"Look! They have ones to match the cribs!" I smiled at her, she was getting really excited.

"Okay, okay, we'll get the crib, and the changing tables." I smiled and grabbed two boxes of cribs, and two of changing tables.

We kept looking around the store and we stumbled our way into the clothing section.

When Sebastian was a baby, buying clothes was one of my favorite things; I just though baby clothes were so cute.

I was excited to get my little girls clothing. I set the cart off to the side, and walked up and down the racks of clothing.

I found two cute light pink onsies that said 'daddy's little girl'

"Pippa! Look at these, we have to get them!" I said smiling, she walked over to me and placed her hand on my back.

"Those are cute" she said and pecked my cheek.

We ended up grabbing a bunch of different shirts, pants, socks, hats, etc.

The next thing on our list was the essentials; formula, bottles, wipes, binkies, and diapers, lots of diapers.

By the time we finished, our cart was consisted of two cribs, two changing tables, about 50 clothing items, bottles, blankets, formulas, diapers, wipes, and just about anything else you could think of.

We headed out of the store and to our car. I told Pippa I would load the bags into the car and for her just to sit down.  She was about to get in the car, when I noticed she was hugging someone and talking to them.

I finished putting the last bag in and I walked up to her.

"Who's this Pip?"

"Oh, Lin! This is my old friend of college!" She said with a smile, still leaning on this guy.

"It's nice to meet you" I said holding out my hand to shake his.

He nodded and shook my hand.

"We better get going, Pippa, we have a lot of work to do" I said putting my arm around her waist, and my hand on her bump.

She nodded and gave her friend one last hug.

"I'll call you later!" She said before he walked away.

We got into the car and the ride home was silent.

*ooo sorta a cliff hanger. Keep your eyes out, happy reading! -Matthew*