Groupie Affair

Taken place during the Victory Tour

The crowd exhilarated with joy as the Jackson Brothers performed with love

The crowd exhilarated with joy as the Jackson Brothers performed with love. Girls fainted.... guys hollered... while the main entertainer does his signature move. The glide from his Moonwalk lingered through everyone as he hit foot by foot. With the finishing touches, he oscillated landing on his toes. "Michael, I love you!" you heard one fan shout. This was your very first concert. The adrenaline that lied upon you kicks in as you continued to watch magic take its place. You were not alone either. You and your two best friends wanted to create a forever memorable trip for your senior year of college.

One and a half hours of alleviation awaited. Unfortunately... it came an end as the brothers sang their last song for tonight. The melody from I'll Be There began to play as Michael started to sing. You viewed him with such love in your soul. The beauty of his harmonies woke you to the bliss of ecstasy. You stared at him with hungry yet loving eyes. To your surprise, he stared back. A stare that triggered your senses as if he's feeling the same way. You knew it was just for show... but was it?

"I love you... My brothers love you... God bless you all... Goodnight!" Michael shared his love one last time before departing the stage. Aka... his second home. Before leaving, he looked at the crowd, hoping to see a set of eyes that had brought his attention during his performance. He smiled to himself, motioning his bodyguard to where he stands.

~♡~

"Oh my gosh... Marlon was smirking at me." Nicole reminisced her fantasy. You and your other friend, Tierah, laughed at her exaggeration. "Yeah... I bet the other millions of girls were thinking the same way." Tierah joked. "But you thought Jermaine was looking your way, mmm." "That's different... he was." she replied, flipping her mush she called hair. You giggled, swirling your eyes from the pettiness they're giving each other. "My goodness. Hope you realize it was just for show." you said, walking towards the exit. "Y/N... I know you're not talking. Let's not go there." Nicole threatened, perking her lips with unnecessary attitude. "What's there to go?" you asked, shrugging.

"You fantasizing Michael...." she answered. "And your point? It's not like I can get to him." you argued. "Exactly... so why judge us?" "Because you're saying it loud enough for me to hear." Nicole rolled her eyes, walking inside the lady's room. "Besides... it's not like I could ever get to him." you shrugged, wiping the access mascara from crying. "Yeah... like Michael Jackson would be into a girl like you. You're obviously not his type. He's better off with a well known woman than someone basic like yourself." Nicole joked, walking out of the stall to wash her hands. For some joke, you felt embarrassed and yet hurt. One.. for someone to be a friend saying harsh words.. and two... for actually agreeing.

"Sometimes... I wonder why we're friends. It's like you always have to talk about me negatively. And yet... my ass is still here. I know he wouldn't... but I don't need you to bitch about it." you threw your napkin away before leaving the bathroom.

"Y/N!" Tierah shouted. You ignored her call, walking a little faster. You were too upset, you didn't notice a man in front of you. "Ma'am...." "No intentions for being rude, but please move." you asked, walking pass the man. He grabbed your arm, forcing you to stop. His grip was too difficult to cut loose. "Hey! Let go of me!" you argued. "I'm afraid I can't do that, ma'am. I have to follow boss's orders." he said.

"Y/N! Is that man bothering you?" Nicole asked, panting from running. You rolled your eyes, ignoring her concerns. "Sir... I'm tired and irritated at the moment. If you could please let go... all would be forgiven." "I'm sorry, but I can't do that. My boss said-"

"Boss my ass. What you're doing is harassment. You're violating my personal space. Now let me go.. or else I will call security." "I am security, and my boss has asked for you." the man clarified, releasing you from his clench. "For what?" "I don't know, ma'am. I'm just following my orders. Now... please come with me. And you can bring your friends along." he said, guiding you where to go.

You glanced at both Tierah and Nicole... who's flustered by the situation. "Ok... I guess. But, what's the catch?" "If I've known, I would've told you.. unfortunately, I don't. So... you'll have to find out. But, I do believe you'll find my boss rather... well known."

~♡~

"Y/N... Quit ignoring me. You know what I said wasn't supposed to be rude.." "Then why was it?" you cut Nicole off. Though her comment was appropriate with the situation, it struck you hard. "Why the hell are we here? Who the hell are we supposed to see?" "Y/N... calm down..." Tierah tried to appease your irritation. Unfortunately, it wasn't helping.

"Calm down? How? If I don't know exactly why the actual hell we are here. The supposedly security guard said his 'boss' wants to meet me... yet I don't see to dude or lady no way. And then this so call friend of mine went too damn far about me not having a relationship with Michael Jackson... which I get that... but I don't need her damn inputs or insults either. I get it! Never in my life I will meet or have a relationship with him. God!" you complained.

"Really? How come?" a angelic yet commanding voice spoke.

To Be Continued...

Sorry for not updating... at all. But I hope you enjoy the first part of this story. ❤️