"The Truth of Lust Woman to Man"

"CUT!" the director, Herbert Ritts, roared

"CUT!" the director, Herbert Ritts, roared. Michael removed himself from his costar, Naomi Campbell, dusting his rather dusty black slacks. Ritts motioned Michael to make his way to him. His face characterized concern. "Mike, man..." he began.

"I'm just not feeling it." he explained. "Herb... what do you want from me?" Michael groaned. "I need sexy. I need raw. Something that'll make a girl's pu**y dripping wet. Come on, man."

"Did you really just say that?" Michael asked with humiliation.

"I did. And that's what I want for you."

"Oh, god. Ok, Herbert. I'll try." "Don't try. Do! Or else find another damn director. Take five..." Ritts rolled his eyes annoyed by Michael's actions. Michael was aggravated by his attitude. Naomi noticed Michael's frustration as she walked towards his direction. "You alright, Michael?" she asked. Michael glimpsed up to see the pure beauty of chocolate staring at him. "Yeah, I'm fine. A little annoyed."

"Hey... don't let him get to you. Remember, you write the checks." Naomi reassured, patting his back. Michael thanked her before she scurried away to set. Prior to making his way back, he acknowledged someone rambling down the dry, dirty pathway. The glide of her feet as she reached to her destination. Her hair swayed back and forth as she walked. The slim and glistening shine from her legs. Michael's dumbfounded by the perfection of his beloved friend. You.

You accosted him with a loving smile, excited to see him face to face. "Hey, Michael." you greeted. "Y/N. You made it. I'm so glad." he replied, alluring you in for an embrace. The scent of his aroma triggered your mood. "I wouldn't miss your creative work for the world." you managed to say, pulling away.

"Well, at least you feel that way."

"What do you mean?" you inquired, a little confused. "My director doesn't think I'm 'sexy' enough. I've tried everything and it seems as if he's not satisfied. He told me to give him more or else he's out." Michael sighed with such frustration and defeat. "Well that's straight bullshit, Michael. And you know it." you said, disgruntled by the he would carry himself. You despised the way he would put himself down just because of what others think. It's absurd. Foolish. And a complete lie.

"Maybe it's true, Y/N. I'm sexless. I don't know how to be sexy or raw." he replied. "Michael..." you called his name. "You are the most sexiest man I've ever known. You are basically sex on legs! All the ladies are dying for you. You have that affect on them. Why can't you see it?" you disputed. Michael blushed softly, replaying your words in his mind. "You think I'm sexy?"

You gawked upon his eyes, syncing in the beauty fore what he profoundly is. Throughout the years of knowing him, you developed romantic feelings for him. And it's rather difficult to hide those feelings when it came to Michael. Unfortunately you knew what was at stake if you did confess your desires for him. "I d-"

"PLACES EVERYONE!" Ritts howled through the megaphone. "Whelp... that's my que. Wish me luck." Michael pleaded. "Wait!" you shouted. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Anything..."

You captured his hand with both of yours, placing it above your chest. "Imagine yourself with the most beautiful girl in the world. Think about what you would like to do with her and interact that in your performance." you suggested. Michael felt unease to the thought. "I don't know, Y/N..."

"Michael! We need you on set! NOW!" Ritts hissed. "Could you give me a damn minute?!" Michael snapped. "Give it a try, Michael. For me?" you placed your hand upon his forearm. The heat from his body formed shivers throughout yours. He smiled small. "Ok..." he said. You leaned in, landing a tiny kiss on his cheek. Drawing back, you once again stared into his eyes. This time with hunger and passion. The nature of his figure challenged you to not attack him with more than just kisses. His hair pulled back to a ponytail. Allowed for you to admire his bone structure. His biceps weren't too big, but very gratifying to examine. Down to his long virile legs.

"Y-you can do it, Mike." you stammered over your words. "Thank you."

~ ♡ ~

"ACTION!" Ritts yelled. Michael began to perform with Naomi, imagining the beautiful woman in his head. His hands tugged onto her waist, bringing her closer to him. Her legs landed in between his. Both sex inches away from one another. You were a little jealous watching him grind his hips against her body. Michael looked over your direction, venerating your beauty. You glanced over to see Ritts, who's not impressed by Michael's performance. "No.. no. CUT! Michael, what the hell?!"

"Ritts, he's doing his best! Relax!" Naomi argued. Michael covered his face, stressed from the bickering. "Stay out of it, Campbell. I wasn't talking to you." he said. "What you're not going to do is talk to me like I'm some dog." She spat. "Stay out of it then."

"Enough!" Michael cried out. Watching him undergo the tension made your stomach turn. You wanted to help, but you were just his friend. "Let's.. let's wrap it up for today." he proposed, heading for his trailer. He didn't noticed you following him until you yelled his name. "Michael! Hun, wait a second!" you tried to get his attention. Before he could close his door, your foot blocked it. "Y/N, please. I'm really not in the mood."

"As your friend, I'm showing you that I care about your wellbeing. And right now, I'm concerned." you said. "I'm fine, Y/N." he argued. "No you're no-"

"Yes I am! I just wish y'all could stay off my fucking back! What more do you want from me?! I've tried to be sexy! I tried to be raw! Raunchy! Whatever you want me to be! You and I both know how I am when it comes to sex! I just don't know..." he described. "What happened out there. You were amazi-"

"Fuck that!" he cut you off.

You huffed under your breath, calming yourself down. "You know that bullshit you suggest I should do? Yeah.. it failed. Miserably! I had the hardest time trying to imagine the most 'beautiful' girl I've ever seen. You know why?" Michael interrogated, not looking away from you.

"Why?" you whispered.

Suddenly, he pulled you into his trailer, closing the door. He pressed you against the cold wooden door, gliding his way in between. Your breathing became low, comprehending at Michael's doings. "Because she's right here.. in front of my face. I can't help but imagine the inappropriate things I want to do with her. Hearing her scream my name during climax... after climax... after climax. I yearn for her touch. I yearn for her body...." Michael whispered rather huskily.

The room felt small as if you were cornered. No where to go. Nothing to do but take in what was happening. "Michael-" you whispered before being interrupted by his tender lips. He lifted you up with one swoop, wrapping both legs around his waist. You had both hands on this side of his cheeks, syncing into the rhythm of your make out session. Little moans rushed through your mouth whereas Michael slipped his tongue within. Both fondled each other with such arousal yet desire.

He carried you to his bed, placing you down. You licked your lips, reliving the moment you two just shared. Michael took both index and middle finger under your chin, positioning your head to look at his direction. Eyes saturated with hunger as you gazed upon his stares. "Damn..." you managed to say. He giggled quietly, gliding his hands around your firmed breast. You tilted your head forward, feeling your sweet spot linger.

"Tell me what you want..." he ordered.

To be continued...