Sex Talk

1991

Friday evening awaits as you gaped above the white, shallow ceiling. You groaned frustratingly, aggravated by the thought of not knowing. Not knowing what it felt like....

...to have someone deep inside of you.

You're not afraid of having sex. The longings of intimacy formed more intense than ever. Though you're more so afraid of giving your innocence to the wrong person. Your parents lectured you about the true meaning of not having sex before marriage. For a while, you kept with that belief to heart. But... who in the hell believes that anymore? All it does is made you curious more than before. You sighed depressingly, blaming yourself for your regrets. "Let me call him. He'll help keep my mind off things."

~

"Hello?" he answered. "Hey, Michael. It's Y/N." you said, beaming from ear to ear. "Sup, girl? Been a minute since we talked. Where have you been?" he asked, happy to hear your voice. "Home most of the time. I'm sorry for not reaching out often. Just got a lot of my mind, y'know?" "I feel you..." he stated. "...this upcoming album is killing me. But in all honesty, I think it might be my best work."

"All your work is the best." you complimented, swirling your phone cord around your finger. "Girl, stop." he scoffed, enjoying the sound of your voice. "I'm serious, Michael. You need to stop being a perfectionist. It's not a cute look on you." "Oh, so I'm cute?" Michael laughed, catching you off guard. "Mic-.. you know what I meant." you tried playing it off. "I'm just messing with you, Y/N. But for real, what's up?" he interrogated. Your heart dropped from his anticipation of why you called him. As if he knew what you want. What you crave. What you yearn for.

"I wanted to ask you something...." you began wording. "...but I want to ask you this face to face. Do you mind coming over?" An awkward silence presented itself as you wait for him to respond. In terms of this shit ain't gonna happen. "Yeah, that's no problem. I need a break from this entertainment industry any damn ways." he stated. You exhaled with relief, pleased by his answer. "Ok, great. See you soon then."

"Bye, Y/N." he said before you heard the click from his end.

~

"Why am I this nervous? It's just Michael. I've known him since we were in diapers!" you pep talked yourself, waiting for him to come. Moments later, you viewed a vehicle pull up to your driveway. "Shit, he's here." you ran to the guess bathroom to freshen up. The doorbell rang as you were finishing your hair. "It's open!" you hollered from the other side of the door. The door slowly swung open and there stands Michael.

"Y/N?" he called your name, confused to whether to wait by the door or just walk fully in. You stepped out of the bathroom, admiring his beauty. "Wow." he gasped, guiding his eyes throughout your body.

Hair pulled back into a high messy bun. You had on a crop top, showing off your toned curves. To the black adidas shorts, sculpting your shape rather amazingly. "Hi, Michael." you giggled, blushing from ear to ear. He stood there, astonished by how beautiful you looked. "Don't just stand there, dude. Come here! Give me a hug!"

"Shit... sorry. Hey, girl." Michael blushed, pulling you in for an embrace. His aroma triggered the sensitivity of your nose as you wrapped your arms around his neck. His large, masculine hands circled around your waist as he pulled you close. You were afraid if he kept you in the position, you might've did something you'd most likely regret. You pulled back, staring upon his gorgeous face. "So, you wanted to ask me something?" he interrupted your naughty thoughts.

"Oh! Yes. Go grab you a seat, I'll get us some wine." you gestured. He agreed, heading towards the living room.

~

"Oh, shit now. She got the red wine." Michael teased, adjusting his position on the couch. "Yeah.. let's not get pissy drunk and vomit on my shit, please." "It was an accident, Y/N. I was 21!" he explained.

"You vomited on my Louis Vuitton pumps!"

"Didn't I gave you like four more pairs? Showing how sorry I was?"

You scoffed, pouring wine in a glass. "It was five and that's besides the point. You just can't handle yo liquor." you joke, passing the glass to him. Michael rolled his eyes, taking a sip. "Once again, I am terribly sorry for regurgitating on your Louis Vuitton pumps." "Doesn't sound like you were sincere."

"Y/N...." groaned. "Ok, Michael. I forgive you, damn!" "Doesn't sound like you were sincere." Michael mimicked. "Boy..." you pushed him, playfully. "...you know I already forgive you. In my eyes, you do no wrong." you reassured, grabbing his hand. You cupped his hand with both of your hands, brushing your lips against his skin.

"Which is part of the reason why I asked you to come over." you said, still grasping his hand. His face gave you confused signals. "What's wrong?" Michael questioned. You exhaled shallowly, looking deep into his eyes. "I've been have these urges. You know.. the kind of which your private parts begins to feel uncomfortable."

"Like, you're sexually aroused?"

"Yeah. And you know I never really encountered that with any guy before. So... I was wondering if.. you're willing to of course.. if you'd do the honor of being the first guy I encounter with."

To be continued...

A/N: Keep saying that I'm back. But for how long though? My life has changed a lot so I do apologize for not updating as I promised. But with the covid 19 outbreak and the quarantine being in place, I'll have a lot of time to update any stories I didn't complete. Thank you for understanding. 🤍