Does He Like Me?

Y/N P.O.V.
After we got all of the furniture moved in, we decided to sit on my couch and talk for awhile.
But why, why would he want to talk to me? I look like literal crap.

"So, what would you like to know?" I asked.

Jacob looked up at me straight in the eyes, "Why are you here all alone?"

Shit. Now what!

"Well, I lived with my parents in Chicago, Illinois, and my dad died 5 years ago. My mom abused me so that's why I left," I said, while wiping tears away from my face.

"O-oh my god y/n, I'm so glad you got away. Here come over to my house okay? We can solve this," Jacob said, he stuck out his hand so I could take it but I was afraid to.

I quickly grab his hand and he walks me over to his house. It was almost like mine but it was obviously bigger and had more bedrooms. He showed me around and said that if anything ever happened that I could stay in his sisters old room or just stay with him. We hear his mom downstairs so we go talk to her. He tells me to tell her what happened but I was afraid. Jacob said that she could help me and we could solve all of this but how could I trust him, we just meet. After talking with his mom we went up to his room.

His room was really nice. It had a big bed and a huge bathroom. I sat on the bed and all he was doing was staring at me. Why? Why me? What is he gonna do? Is he gonna hit me? He then raises his hand and touches the cheek my mom slapped me earlier this morning.

Jacob P.O.V.
We went up to my room after talking to my mom. Y/N never said anything about her mom abusing her, all she said was she lived with her parents and her dad died. Why would she not tell my mom? She could help her, but I guess I didn't tell her that my mom works for Police and can contact anyone to make her safe again. When we got in my room, y/n was looking around, I could tell she really like the place. I sat down on my bed while she went to look at the bathroom. She then walks over and sits next to me. All I can do is stare at her, she is so beautiful. Her long hair frames her face perfectly. While I'm looking at her I see that she has a bruise on her face, it's not noticeable but it's there. I slowly raise my hand to touch her face to ask if she was okay, when she flinches.

"I'm not going to hurt you y/n, I promise. Can I go get some Advil and an ice pack for your bruise though. It will go away faster and I don't want my mom to ask since she doesn't know anything about your mom," I asked, but all she did was start to cry. "Y/N don't cry, I'm here for you. I'll be right back, okay?"

She slowly looked up at me with tears running down her face and slowly nodded her head. I quickly get up and kiss her forehead. While exiting my room I look behind me, to see her laying down and closing her eyes. She looks so cute sleeping. Oh do I wish she was mine but I don't want to rush anything since she just left her mom. As I run down the stairs I see my mom on the phone, I slowly so to dining room and eavesdrop. "No I don't know where her mom is but she's here alone. I'll try everything I can, but we can't send her away okay? That's the only thing we can do." What was she talking about was it about y/n? What do I do? My mom leaves the kitchen and goes outside she tells me she's needed at work but I don't think that's it. After the left the house I go to the bathroom, I would've went to my bathroom but I don't have any pain killers. As I get inside the bathroom, I quickly look through the cabinet. There it is Advil, I decide to take the whole bottle because I know my mom had more. Before I head back upstairs I go to the kitchen and get a frozen bag of peas. I quickly run up the stairs and I see y/n sleeping, how cute.

"Y/N," I whispered, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. "I have some Advil and frozen peas to put on the bruise if you want."

Y/N P.O.V.
"Y/N," Jacob whispered, "I have some Advil and frozen peas to put on the bruise if you want."

Why is he being so nice to me? But god is he cute! Before he left he kissed my forehead but I wished he kissed my lips. I nodded my headed yes and he gave me two Advil to take and handed me the frozen bag of peas so I could put it on my face. I just want him to like me for me and not me because I was beat up by own mom.

"Jacob, I think I'm gonna head home, so I sleep this off," I said.

"Okay, let me walk you over," Jacob said as he took my hand.

We started to walk down the stairs when the pain killers started to kick in. I felt kind of sleepy but was awake enough to know what was happening. I quickly grabbed his shoulder but he didn't mind, or at least I don't think he did. We finally get to my house and he takes the key from my hand and unlocks the house for me.

"I can handle it from Jacob," I said, while he was still holding on to me.

"Okay, but first," and BAM he crashed his lips onto mine. I of course kissed back. There was immediate sparks, we have a connected but yet it could just be me talking. "Sorry for that, but I needed to," Jacob explained.

I nodded my head and gave him another peck on the lips before I headed inside.

That's chapter 3 everyone, hope it's going good so far 😊