Child Protective Services?

Y/N P.O.V.
"Y/N I love you, and I always will. I don't care that we just meet, I want to be with you and if that means moving in with you or doing anything else I'll do it." He says.

"But, what if this doesn't work out, what if your fans don't like me? Why me though? You know you don't have to help me, right?" I said.

"I picked you because I care about you, and I want to be with you, if this doesn't work out, I'll still be with you. I will always be with you if we are together or just as friends. And if my fans don't like you then they aren't my true fans they can go suck a dick or whatever. I don't care, if they don't support us then that's their fault, not yours or mine," Jacob says, while hugging me.

Oh wow, I love him so much. But I can't get to attached I feel like. We stand there in my room hugging for what feels like forever, but it was a good forever.

"Jacob, are we gonna unpack my room?" I said laughing.

He nodded his head yeah. I went toward the boxes next to my bed and started to make piles of clothes from summer and winter clothes. I went through two boxes by the time Jacob went through one box. Until I realized what box he was going through.

Jacob P.O.V.
We were hugging for a long time when Y/N asked if we were gonna unpack her room. Oh yeah that's why I came here. Lol. She went toward her bed and I went toward her dresser, cause there was less boxes over here. Yeah I am lazy sometimes. Of course the box I picked was her bra and underwear box. I open the box and start to move things around to act as if I was actually unpacking but really I was just imagining on how she would look in all of this sexy underwear. Y/N was down with a couple of boxes and she started to come over toward me.

I pick up a red lace underwear, "so how about you wear these while we clean."

"Really, you had to pick that box didn't you. Well here I'll were those if you wear just your boxers" Y/N said.

"Deal"

We get changed and let's just say I started to get a boner from just looking at her. This was gonna be a hard day.

Buzz Buzz

Hello
Hey it's mom, this is a company phone I'm using but I just wanted to say that I have bad news.
Um... and that is?
So I did some research on my own on Y/N and apparently there as been reports of her mom abusing her.
Yeah Ik mom, do you wanna speak with her? I'm with her right now.
No, not at the moment but I will later on in the week so can you stay with her while I'm gone?
Yes mom I can keep an eye on her.
Okay, and child protective services will come by and don't say anything about no family living there, just say that her aunt is away for the week and she'll be back.
Um okay?

The phone call ends.

"Y/N, don't be scared okay?"

"Okay, Jacob. I trust you. What do you need to tell me."

"First of all, my mom is a cop, and she say the bruises on you arm and she did a background research on you and found out about your mom abusing you. She's not going to turn you in. But the child protective services will come by and i will talk with them. My mom will figure this out to make you safe. And if it comes down to it you can live with us for awhile."

"Okay, Jacob. I love you."

"One more thing... Y/N before anything get any worse, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Jacob!"

Y/N hugs me and gives me a peck on my cheek and continues to unpack her things. I continue to put her underwear and bras in her dresser. After about 4 hours of unpacking we finally get her room the way she wants it. It's about 8:30p.m. we ordered pizza for supper and have just been chilling around. But she still makes me horny by the way she moves and the way she walks with her red lace underwear I told her to put on. I walk to the bathroom to wash up a bit, and when I come out, I see her laying on the bed. Damn does she look sexy.

Y/N P.O.V.
We finished my room finally and had pizza for dinner. I can't believe Jacob hasn't attacked me yet but he's making me really horny but maybe that's because I'm just the kind of girl that gets this way. I go lay down on my bed when Jacob goes into the bathroom. He leaves the bathroom and comes and lays down next to me.