Why Me?

Y/N P.O.V.
After I got inside I ran upstairs to my bedroom. I quickly went through all of my things to find my diary. What felt like forever I finally found it in my bag that had my laptop in it. I go over to my bed and start to read it from the beginning.

Dear Diary
So there is this guy and his name is Jacob. He is so cute but the thing is, is he's famous... like hella famous. I like him but I'm afraid that something bad is gonna happen... should I go for it? Should I let his mom help me? Can I finally get away from my mom? I wish you could talk 😂, it would make life so much easier but oh well.

*5 hours later*
I check my phone and see text messages from an unknown number.

R/G (Random Guy)

R/G: Hey, how are you feeling
R/G: Hello?
R/G: Oh wait I forgot you said you were gonna sleep it off, sorry if I woke you up.
Y/N: Jacob? Is this you?
R/G: Oh yeah sorry I forgot to say this was me 😂
Y/N: It's okay, I was just confused and did not want it to be my mom or something.
Jacob: Oh yeah I understand, kind of. Sorry again. I'll leave you alone if you want.
Y/N: No you're fine. You wanna come over and help me unpack everything from my room?
Jacob: Yeah sure, I'll be over in a little

I quickly get dressed into something cute but casual, and do a little makeup in the bathroom. Didn't have much out since everything is still put away in the boxes and bags.

Jacobs P.O.V.
I can't believe I didn't tell Y/N it was me texting her, how stupid it was of me. I didn't want to scare her, but I'll make it up to her. But first I'll take a shower so at least I'll smell good when I go over to her house. Moms out of the house for the weekend on a work thing but who knows when she'll actually be back. I quickly hop in the shower and get dressed. I do my hair and put on some cologne. After doing my hair and making myself smell good for Y/N, I put on my shoes and walk over to her house. I knock on her door and she opens it. I don't know what happened but I had to kiss her. We pull apart and she just looks at and hugs me.

"Jacob, I'm glad you're here," Y/N said.

"Me too," I said.

We walk into the house and she takes me upstairs to her room. I really like her house, it's nice and big for just having one person living in it. We finally get to her room, and wow, is it huge. I mean my room is big but I think her room might be bigger but it could just be because there is nothing hung up in her room so it seems pretty big. I see her just stand and stare at all of the boxes and bags, so I secretly walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. I lay my head on her shoulder and say, "Y/N, we can make this work, no matter what it takes."

Y/N P.O.V.
After about 20 minutes Jacob finally shows up at my house. I've missed him so much even though it hasn't been that long but it just feels like it's been forever. As soon as I opened the door he kissed me! And wow was it good. We hugged for awhile but I never wanted it to end...

"Jacob, I'm glad you're here," Y/N said.

"Me too," I said.

We then head up to my room. Wow was there a lot of things to unbox. I'm standing there starring at all of these boxes when Jacob comes up behind me.

"Y/N, we can make this work, no matter what it takes." Jacob says.

"I love you..." I said.

Jacob looks up at me, "Y/N..."

Oh shit, I took this to fast, I guess this is what happens when you like someone who is famous. 😭. Why does it have to happen me though?

"Y/N, I love you too, will you be my girlfriend?" Jacob says.

He turns me around and looks me in the face. I just look at the ground, while the tears run down my face.

"Y/N I love you, and I always will. I don't care that we just meet, I want to be with you and if that means moving in with you or doing anything else I'll do it." He says.

"But, what if this doesn't work out, what if your fans don't like me? Why me though? You know you don't have to help me, right?" I said.