Aggressive/Jealous Smut

His eyes are watching you, fists tightened, and a highly pisst off expression is plastered all over Matty's face. The way you laugh at another mans joke,playfully hitting his arm, and throwing your Head back from the hilarious words. The alcohol burning through his vains, only making him more furious and impatient with you, his girlfriend. Watching this behaviour go on for another ten minutes, Matty finally gets up and intervenes into the conversation. You don't notice him at first, too busy in deep conversation with this new friend you've made, but Matty makes his presence known. He puts his hand on your back, and then going down to your ass, giving it a hard squeeze, making you yelp.
"Oh hey babe, what are you doing?" Asking him, smiling sweetly, but his jealous anger is still placed on his face.
"I think it's about time that we go home y/n" he didn't want to cause a scene, believing that you'll listen to him, but you don't.
"Why? The night is still young, and plus I have made a new friend. James, this is my boyfriend Matty", usually Matty would smile and introduce himself, but his eyes only darken at James, putting the fear of god in him.

"It was nice meeting you y/n, but I have to go now and find my friend Luke. Nice meeting you too Matty".  He obviously didn't want to be around Matty for much longer, fearing he would beat the shit out of him, which Matty was still contemplating.
"What is wrong with you? Why is it every guy I talk to you have to scare them away Matty?" You was Annoyed at him.
"He was totally flirting with you. I won't have another man look at you in that way, you belong to me, and only me." This remark only made you more annoyed, and frustrated that he has to be so stubborn and aggressive towards other guys that was only your friends.
"Girls always look at you,flirt with you, and at times you flirt back Matty. So don't you dare give me that shit, because it makes no sense how you can get away with it but I can't. Don't tell me who I can and cannot talk too, so what if he was flirting with me, that's what guys do to girls they find attractive and outgoing". Having three glasses of wine was showing your true confidence, by letting Matty know to back off.

"No more arguing, we are going home right now", pulling your body towards his,hand still on your back, and moving closer to your ass again.
"No I am not going home, you can but I'm staying here. You're not the boss of me Matthew Healy". Folding your arms across your chest continuing to stand your ground. But this soon makes Mattys level of pisst off go higher then ever. You knew Matty hated it when you called him Matthew but you didn't care.
"You either walk, or get carried out". He says to you in a threatening tone, making your eyes almost pop out of your skull.
you turn around to face him, "you wouldn't dare". He doesn't think twice before he is throwing you over his shoulder, and walks out of the door, not caring who is looking or judging. Matty drops you in the passenger seat,gets in himself and hurriedly speeds away.

"You have fucking anger issues, how dare you pick me up like that! Who the fuck do you think you are? And who the fuck do you think I am? Your toy?" Your voice was raised, smoke was probably coming out of your ears, but this didn't scare Matty, only turning him on even more.

"No y/n you're not my toy, not even close. You're my girlfriend, whom I love so much, but I guess you have to be reminded of who your little ass belongs too". Matty's eyes were still glued on the road, one hand on the steering wheel, clenching it hard, the other hand was going up and down your thigh, squeezing it hard.
"After all that shit you just pulled off you expect me to have sex with you tonight? I don't think so." Smacking his hand away, then closing your legs firmly so he can't have any access to grabbing them.
"It makes me laugh how you think we're not, all it takes is for me to kiss you and you're weak for me babe, just like all the girls". He laughs a little out load at his cocky remark.
Before arguing any longer, Matty pulls up to the drive way of your shared house, right when he puts it in park you get out of the car and speed walk to the door, unlocking it. Matty is soon behind you and once the door is closed and your both inside his lips crash onto yours.

"Get off me", yelling at him, but this doesn't help and soon you melt into the kiss, letting his tongue explore your alcohol filled mouth.
"Table now" sternly groaning out. Confused at his request, you do what he says. Matty backs your body up against the large dinner table, and bends your back over it, still forcefully kissing you.
"Normally, we would make love in our bed, but I can't hold it any longer. Plus, this is angry sex not passionate, and let me remind you, I am very angry y/n".  In one swift movement, Matty pulls your dress up to your thighs, then removes your underwear, throwing them somewhere in the dining room.

"Why are you angry Matty? Is it because another man could make me laugh at his jokes? And you feel bad because you can't make me laugh like that?" Eyes watching how Matty's face fell back into rage, a pisst off state. You were only doing this to make him more mad, and irritate him.
"By the time I am finished fucking you against the table, I will be the only man your mouth laughs at". Matty pulls his black skinny jeans down to his ankles, along with his boxers, sits your ass up on the table and harshly slams into you, a load groan escaping.
"Fuck Matty", nails ranking down his clothed back, head laying on his shoulder, and Matty's hand holding tightly on your hips, while he continues moving in and out of you,

"Say I am yours Matty, and only yours" you weren't going to give in that easy, wanting to torture him for his messed up actions tonight so you just ignored him. He groans and takes your legs lifting you up from the table and wraps them secure around his hips. Whilst doing this he slows down the thrusting. Going in first, coming out slow not to make you cum yet.
"Say it or I won't let you cum". The pure ecstasy feeling was rising from your body, and the craving urge to scream out his name was close, but was just out of your reach,
"I am yours Matty, only yours". Moaning out load, you can almost see the smirk in his face. bastard you thought to yourself. Matty picks up the speed, harshly throwing his hips into you. Going deeper into you, so your body could feel every inch of him. Then Matty pulls out, before quickly thrusting back in just to tease you.

"I really do love you y/n but tonight you really pissed me off" he mumbles whilst his lips suck firmly on your neck, leaving hickeys. He then works his way down your collarbone and then back up to your jaw.
"I love you too, but I can't help if your annoying ass gets jealous all the time". Eyes rolling into the back of your skull, feeling your walls clench around him, and Matty's eyes screwing shut from the powerful feeling.
"Matty! Shit, I am going to cum". His thrusts pick up even more pace, powerful aurora passing through both of your bodies.
"Go ahead baby girl, don't be shy now". Sweat on his forehead, lips parted from the loud moans escaping into your hair. Legs becoming weak, his name falls from your mouth along with some other cuss words, and then you soon feel Matty release into you yelling out "fuck!" As he finishes. Heavy breathing now fills the room, taking your head off Matty's shoulder to look at him, he kisses your cheek, mouth and neck.

"Great way to take my anger out". Matty says to you, and then pulls out of you, still overcoming the powerful orgasm that just hit him.
"I guess I have to piss you off more often huh?" Saying to him, hopping off of Matty's grip. But soon you fall to floor, your heat become sore rather fast. 
"Thanks a lot asshole, I can't move now without it hurting". Matty who is now putting just his boxers back on watches your weak and tired body on the floor.
"Well what can I say baby, when I get jealous I become aggressive. Lesson learned,don't make Matty Healy Jealous".  He helps you up from the floor, holding you close to his chest, and then kisses your forehead.
"I don't know, I kinda like it rough" you say smirking. His face lightens up as he is thankful you said that. 
"Good, now I know why I love you so damn much"  he's says loudly, making a giggle come from your mouth, you knew your Body would be sore for the next few days, but you didn't give a damn, the pleasure made it all worth it.