Falling Asleep On Him

Light snores, mouth parted slightly, and chest raising ever so peacefully. Your small sleeping body was resting peacefully on top of your boyfriend Matty Healy. His eyes watching you in much amazement, one hand rubbing down your clothed back, the other playing softly with your hair being careful not to wake you. This has been like this for over an hour and Matty didn't mind at all, wishing you two could stay like this forever.
"Is she still asleep?" George walks in with a can of beer in one hand whilst getting a cigarette with the other looking down at the two of you.
"Yeah, she's really tired, Jet lag clearly isn't going easy on her. But fuck she's beautiful when she sleeps". Chuckling to himself whilst now stroking your cheeks gently.
"Have you had some sleep yet?" George asks whilst throwing his empty can in the bin and then lighting his ciggy.
"No not yet, I was too focused on getting y/n to sleep, but now she is i will take a nap soon, I just can't stop watching her." Matty leans down to kiss your forehead,earning you to move slightly on top of him and wrapping your arms around him more tightly, still in a peaceful state.
"You really do love you her huh?" George asks, at this Matty forms a smile, hands massaging your hair, and sliding up and down your back.
"Yeah, more then I've ever loved anyone else" he replied, slowly pulling your body up more between his legs, now your face was in his neck and the air you was breathing was sending small shivers down Matty's back but he didn't mind it, not at all.
"Well you guys are cute, disgusting but cute. Looks like we all know where the name of the album came from ay?" He laughs quietly then exists the room leaving the two of you alone. Matty's eyes trail back  to you, looking at your beauty. He kisses the side of your face and Wraps his arms around you and says "I love you so much y/n, sleep well baby". Matty falls asleep with a smile on his face, resting his chin on the top of your head. Although you didn't know it you're the girl that inspired the name of their break through album. But that would stay between Matty