Chapter 7

Hey guys before i start up above is my youtube channel i just  started and my first video which i made for adam lambert birthday anyway it would mean alot if u guys subscribe ill probually make trailers for my books and do other things im not sure yet anyway please subscribe!!!!!

Jess Pov:
'Wow I can't believe that just happen she is gay and beautiful, I gotta have her but how am I to make her love me.' I thought.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was almost midnight. 'Damn already wow you know what I need some air.'

So I got up and put my shoes on and snuck out of the house then walked to the closest vampire hangout which was the graveyard, 'what an ironic place for vampires to hang' I thought as I roll my eyes.

As I walked over i saw the one person i havent seen in forever.

"SARAH!" I yelled surprised and happy getting strange and confused looks from the others.

"Jess! It has been so long!" Sarah said as she ran and huged me which of course I huged back.

"It has huh?" I said while looking at her 'still the same sarah I grew up with man have I missed her.'

"I've missed you." I said to her and she answered back with a "same."
And smiled.

~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~
Sorry it is short
But thanks for reading
            ~Dan