Chapter 10

Sorry i havent been updating but im back now so ill try my best to do so 😉 lots of things happen i figured I'd continue this since it was my most popluar story on here 😄

Phil Lester above ^

Alex Pov

    I woke up and got ready for school, once I was done I went and woke up Kyle so he could hurry up and get ready.

(Time skip brought to you by Back To You by Louis Tomlinson)

    When we got to the school I went and caught up with Dan who was about to walk into the buliding.

   "Hey D, what's up!" I yelled, Dan turned around at the sound of my voice and smiled awkwardly.

   "Well other then the fact that Cat tried to flirt with me again I'm perfectly find Al," said Dan in his overly posh british voice (😂 sorry had to) while making a face of disgust.

    I laugh as we walked to my locker. After putting in the code and opening it and pulling my stuff in it and taking what I need, I then turn to Dan asking,

   "Why is it so hard for her to believe that your gay?" I question. I mean everyone knows Daniel Howell is as straight as a rainbow and that he likes Phillip Lester the caption of the football team!

   Other then Phil of course and I know Cat has heard, but she probually ignores it. Maybe that's why she has never been to fond of Phil.

    Oh! I'm completely forgetting, Phillp Lester aka Phil for short is another one my friends. He is the caption of the scoccer team but he calls it football mostly because that what they called it back in England, both him and Dan are from London but fidnt meet till they moved here and both became my friends.

    Phil is also really nerdy for a athlete and can be the cutest thing ever it is hard to believe that he plays soccer and is the caption. Oh and if you didnt relized earlier Dan has a huge crush on him and it obvious Phil likes him back!

   "I don't know Al but it is getting on my nerves." Dan said sighing but then blushes once he sees Phil walk by waving at us.

    But they are both to dimwitted to notice or to admit to each other. Then there was Cat short for Catrina she is a friend of Kyle's who has to flirt with Dan all the time when everyone knows he is gay for Phil freaking Lester!

   "Why don't you try telling her your gay and love Phil?" I question again secretly smirking. Dan blushes more and walks of mumbling about how much he hated me and that I'm not helping.

   "Oh Dan you love me and you know it!" I yelled chuckling and shut my locker and headed to my first class praying that I'll make it through this torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it and thanks for reading ♡ ~Dan