Chapter 8

Hey sørry før nøt upløading søøner just have a løt gøing øn with high schøøl and høme stuff!
Shane at tøp ^

Alex's POV

The next day I went to school I thought about Jess and how beautiful and mysterious she was and what we said to each other I don't know what to do now that I know she is gay like me!

"Hey Alex babe wait up," said my friend shane as he ran up to my side. I know what you all are thinking 'shane, shane dawson' yes freaking shane Dawson the known and kinda popular youtuber and yes I know he is like 20 something he is here as a substitute for one of the teachers.

"Hey shane," "hey girl, what is happening it has been a while," said shane as he hugged me tightly.

"I know right it has and life has been great so far," I said as I hugged him back.

He smiled at me and let go "well I hope high school goes well for you Hun and nothing like my experience ugh," he said as he made a disgusted look at the last part.

"Thanks shane," as I said that the bell ringed and he smiled and said as he started to walk back to the class he is teaching "well, your welcome Hun I'll see you in fourth block."

As he left I waved goodbye then headed off to my first class in this hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks før reading ~ Dan (•_•)