Nottingham

The girls had arrived in Nottingham, their eighth different city on the tour, for their latest show. They had now been on the road for a week and a half but were still enjoying every minute of it. Touring was one of their favourite things as they got to see so many of their fans.

Despite the fact it was a warm day, Jade was still wearing her famous parka. Their hair stylist Aaron was determined to get rid of it but his attempts had been in vain. Perrie said: "I sometimes wonder if she loves that parka more than she loves me".

Jade replied: "you know it's not possible for me to love anything more than I love you". Leigh commented: "oh god they're off again" which made Jesy laugh, while Perrie shot her bandmates a look which said 'you two are just jealous'.

Shortly before arriving, Perrie had tweeted: "Nottingham! Hope you're ready to Get Weird tonight!" and fans got #GetWeirdTourNottingham trending, as they had done for every tour date so far. After stopping for selfies with fans, the girls went inside.

Naturally the girls got revenge on the Mix Men for the prank they played on them in Liverpool and Leigh posted a Snapchat with the caption: 'don't say we didn't warn you'. Mixers certainly enjoyed seeing the girls and the Mix Men playing pranks on each other.

After the silliness, the girls had to go into sound check before hair and make up. Everything went smoothly and the girls were ready to get on stage. They went through their normal pre-show routine before the lights went down.

There were two parts of the set that were proving particularly popular- the transition between DNA and Lightning and the mash up of covers. Encouraged by the girls, most of the crowd spent the entire show on their feet singing and dancing.

The girls all smiled and waved at various fans. It made them so happy to see their fans having such a good time, they saw it as their way of giving something back to the fans for everything they do to make the girls' dreams come true.

Far from being tired when they got off stage, the girls were on a high. Perrie pulled Jade into a hug and gave her a kiss- which the grey haired girl eagerly returned. Jade going grey had certainly been a big change even for her, but Perrie loved it.

With a journey up to Manchester ahead of them, the girls decided to watch a movie on the tour bus. They had plenty of snacks so they made it feel like they were in the cinema. Another show, another great success