Glasgow

The latest show of the tour saw the girls return to Glasgow. They had played their twice already earlier on in the tour and they were delighted to be back. They had travelled up the afternoon before the show so they had some time to relax.

When they got to Glasgow the girls decided to do some shopping. Inevitably they got papped while they were out but it came with being famous so they had learnt to deal with it. On the plus side, they also had fans come up to them.

On the morning of the show Perrie put together a collage of pics of Jade wearing tartan and tweeted it. Jade saw the tweet and smiled, saying: "this is so cute babe" and Perrie replied: "well you look so adorable in tartan and I knew Scottish mixers would love it".

Jade pulled Perrie on top of her before giving her a passionate kiss. Perrie then returned the kiss just as passionately, their lips only parting when air became an issue. Later on they noticed the time and had to get ready hurriedly to make sure they didn't miss the bus.

Jesy and Leigh were waiting for them and Jesy said: "what took you too so long?" Perrie replied: "we were erm, busy". Noticing the shy looks on Jade and Perrie's faces Leigh quickly worked out what was going on and said: "oh my god you two were nearly late because you were doing it?!"

Jade replied: "not my fault my girlfriend is irresistible" as the four of them got on the bus to head to the SSE Hydro for the show. Jade and Perrie spent most of the journey finishing getting ready so they didn't raise any suspicion when they arrived.

The fact she'd had sex with Jade just hours before the show probably wouldn't have gone down well with management, but Perrie was fully focused on putting on a great show for the crowd. After the usual pre-show preparations the girls were ready to go.

After the opening of the show, Jesy whipped up the crowd by shouting: "how ya doing Glasgow!!" To be greeted by a loud roar from what certainly felt like the entire arena. It was definitely a sign of things to come for the whole show.

The girls were on a high after the show and decided to have a movie night on the tour bus. There was a takeaway nearby so they decided to get some food. At one point while they were snuggled up together, Perrie said to Jade: "we could do this every night if you moved in with me"

Jade sat up and said: "you serious?" when Perrie said: "yeah of course I wanna live with you babe, if you want to". Jade replied: "of course I'd love to live with you bubba and gave the blonde a kiss. Everything felt perfect