Aberdeen

After spending their day off in Newcastle, the girls had made their final trip of the tour to Scotland for two shows in Aberdeen. As they were up there for two nights management had booked them into a hotel.

Jade had posted on social media that Perrie had asked her to move in with her and she couldn't wait for them to live together. In truth the smile hadn't left the brunette's face ever since. Perrie couldn't believe it was her that had made Jade so happy.

The girls got to their hotel and quickly dropped their bags off before heading out again to get some food. It was simply assumed Jerrie and Lesy were sharing as there was no way Jade and Perrie would want to be apart from each other, which Leigh and Jesy thought was adorable.

As ever there was a packed crowd to greet the girls when they arrived at the venue, which meant the usual round of selfies and their tour manager Paul panicking about them running late. As far as the girls were concerned, fans always came first.

After the show they headed back to their hotel and order some room service. They all ate in Jade and Perrie's room, being careful to not make too much mess. Leigh and Jesy then went back to their room to give Jade and Perrie some 'alone time'.

The following day was their last day in Scotland, so Jade decided to wear a tartan dress. She smiled at Perrie and said: "how do I look?" to which Perrie replied: "adorable as ever" and gave her girlfriend a kiss. Jade then returned the kiss and the couple exchanged 'I love you's before meeting up with Jesy and Leigh.

Every show in Scotland had seen a great crowd so they were determined that they were going to make their last show in the country one to remember. When they arrived at the venue they went through sound check before hair and make up.

With everything ready the girls took some selfies for social media and went through their normal pre-show routine. Even after four and a half years they still felt butterflies whenever they heard the screams of the crowd.

The show was everything the girls had hoped it would be. Towards the end, Jade said: "before we go we just wanted to say thank you so much for being so amazing". When the girls got off stage she tweeted: "Aberdeen you've been amazing. Scotland has been so good to us on this tour"

Jade and Perrie were snuggled up together in bed when Jade said: "can we please be like this forever? I love you so much". Perrie looked into Jade's eyes and they were filled with love. The blonde stroked the older girl's face and said: "I was counting on it" before giving her a kiss