014|Muffins are for Sundays|

Candice awoke next to Ian who had fallen asleep next to her. His arm was wrapped around her in a way that made her never want to get up. The blonde slowly lifted his arm off and wrapped herself in a robe. She walked out into her kitchen where her dogs greeted her. Bending down, the girl feed and gave her dogs water before taking out her Bluetooth speaker and chocolate chip muffin mix.

Taking her sweet time, Candice picked up her phone and closed the bedroom door where Ian was sleeping. The model swayed her hips as she went into Spotify and played her Broadway playlist through her beats pill. Opening the fridge she got out the eggs and the water. She found the vegetable oil and mixed it all together. Candice danced around to the music she was listening to and put the liners in the pan. The oven beeped and she inserted the two pans of muffin batter and set the timer for what the package said. The model danced around her kitchen to the music.

Ian looked around very confused, having no clue where he was. The actor heard music and got very confused. He got up and saw a picture of a young ballet dancer. Ian remembered all that had happened the day before and he smiled at himself. The actor got up and walked out where he saw Candice dancing around in a robe, bra, and a pair of pj shorts. He laughed to himself before walking further into the kitchen.

The timer beeped once again and Candice rushed over to the oven. She took out the muffins, setting the pan on the cooling rack before closing the oven. The actor made sure she wouldn't get hurt before wrapping his arms around her. She jumped but softened into the hug and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"I like hanging out with you," Candice smiled.

"Me too. Why are you making chocolate chip muffins?"

"It's a ritual I do it every Sunday. It started in South Africa when I was young, my mother would bake for the others in our village and I would help her. I miss my mother," Candice frowned.

"Turn that frown upside down," Ian smiled at her.

"Did I already tell you I like hanging out with you?" Candice poked his nose before starting to take out the muffins.

"Yep and did I tell you I like hanging out with you?" Candice giggled and nodded slightly. Ian picked her up and set her down on the counter. "Candice, I like you. Like a lot," Candice's smile fades as she listens to what he has to say. "Candice Quinn will you be my girlfriend?"

The model's smile returned as she nodded, "Ian I would be honored."

"I don't want to be in the public eye yet. Is that okay?" He asks sweetly.

"Of course."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I need to go to my hotel and freshen up."

"You could stay with me?"

"Sure, I can go grab my stuff and head back over here," Ian smiled at the girl.

"Yes, of course."

-
AngelCandice:

Little bitch, don't steal my phone

Little bitch, don't steal my phone. Jk jk love you
[TAGGED: IanSomerhalder]
3.4M likes & 156K comments

userone: are they dating

PaulVedere: they should be userone
-
Paula😬 added you and Ian💓

Paula😬
Soooooooo....

Soooooo
Can't wait for Stefan to get with Caroline

Ian💓
What about Damon?
Doesn't he need love?

Nope
He is a villain
😈

Paula😬
Haha get wrecked dummy

Don't be mean Paula
Only I can do that

-
Now chatting with: PAUL SUCKS

Paula😬
I THINK CANDICE AND IAN ARE DATING

you're wrong
weirdo
ask your husband to help you

Daddio
CANDICE
CANDICE

Candi
I AM HERE

Daddio
Other one

hi
what do you need?

Daddio
Check your email

okay then...

-

To: candicequinn@victoriassecretangels.mail.com
From: julieplec@thecw.mail.com
Subject: The Originals Season 2/The Vampire Diaries Season 5

Hello Candice,

If you don't know who I am, I'm Julie Plec executive producer at CW for the Vampire Diaries/The Originals. We'd love to do an (can you say exclusive) episode where a couple angels land in Mystic Falls for a photo shoot and don't know about the supernatural in the town. Would you and Emily be interested?

Give me a call, I know Paul has my number.
Thank you,
Julie Plec

-

From: candicequinn@victoriassecretangels.mail.com
To: thetryguys@buzzfeed.com
Subject: we'll be there

Emily and I are flying out in two days for three weeks. We're excited about this shoot.

Hugs,
Angel Candice