015|LA|

AngelCandice:

Let's go fly✈️ @AngelEm (oh, and Luna) [shout out to Aaron who is watching Milo]3

3.5M likes
[COMMENTS DISABLED]
-

Ian💓
I miss you
When are you coming home
Also, check your other bag

it's okay my babes
I'll be home before you know it
um, okay?

-

Emily and Candice stopped at the Starbucks in the airport before heading out to the chauffeured car. The black car was a Lincoln Town Car MKT and the driver was super-duper nice. "Can we hook up our Bluetooth?" Emily asked the driver and when he said yes, Em grabbed Candice's phone and hooked it up to the radio.

"Where are we going ladies?" The driver asked and Candice gave him the address for her Malibu beach house. "So, why are you guys here?"

"We were asked by some writers at Buzzfeed to come down for a Try-Guys shoot. Maybe we'll do some work too," Candice smiled at the driver who held the conversation.

"What do you do?"

"We are models and Victoria's Secret Angels," Emily smiled and the driver's eyes opened wide.

-

The car pulled up to the house, the girls got out, the driver grabbed their luggage, they thanked and tipped the driver, and then went inside. Candice and Emily went their separate ways to the bedrooms. Emily got a guest room with an ensuite and a walk-in closet. Candice got her master bedroom, that actually had some clothes in it.

"I'm going to Pacific Coast Greens to get some food," Emily called after she was done unpacking.

"Okay!"

-

Emily got back and the girls put it away together. It was noon and the girls made sandwiches before hitting the road to Buzzfeed studios.

-

The drive was about an hour long and they put the girls in a conference room it had wine and beer for them to drink. That's what they did, the girls drank rose and sat down at the table. They talked about their lives. The Try Guys walked in and totally freaked that the models were here. Eugene took selfies with both of the girls who smiled and laughed at his 'fangirling'.

-

"Hi, I'm Candice Quinn and I'm a Victoria's Secret Angel of four years and a normal VS model for 7 years," Candice smiled, while they filmed the video introductions.

"I'm Emily Under, VS model for 9 years and angel for 7," Emily smiled, sitting to the right of Candice, but Candice's left.

"Hi Emily and Candice," The try guys said in unison.

"So, how do you prep for the fashion show and like shoots?" Keith asked.

"I do lots of ballet and I like working out at least twice a week," Candice stated smiling.

-

"We start filming the workouts and stuff like that in two days so, you can chill in Malibu or whatever," Eugene says.

"Great. I'm having a party tomorrow if you want to come," Candice smiles while they nod.

-

TheTryGuys:

Candice stole Eugene's phone and this is what's going down1

1.5M likes & 90K comments

AngelCandice: thank you already for this amazing chance! Jkjk You guys should let me become a full on try guy

eugeneleeyang: me too AngelCandice

-

A/N: Here's the house if y'all want to see the house here's the link:
https://goo.gl/photos/M5eQURs5PhrWLtkT9