020|a girl brought me home|

NOW CHATTING WITH: THE NYC SQUAD
Ian's POV

I made a mistake

Brother💩
Oh no
What did you do this time

After seeing Candice I went drinking.
I saw her face everywhere I turned and drank because I needed to rid my sorrows. There was dancing at this bar and I went out, making a fool of myself. This girl who looked like Candice was dancing on me and next thing I know
I'm here
I'm not coming back to the hotel

-
Ian sat, laughing at what he and Candice had done. She had typed it all while he looked over her shoulder. "So, I'm going to South Africa to visit my family in three days. There's an extra seat and it's yours if you want it?"

Ian looked at her in heartbreak. He really wanted to go but, didn't think he could. "I don't think I can Candy, because of filming..." he trailed off.

"Ian, it's okay. I understand completely, I had to work super hard to be able to go," he kisses her forehead before thanking her for understanding. The blonde still had his phone taking weird pictures before going into his app store and downloading Snapchat onto his phone. "Ian..." Candice looked up at the man who held her in his arms. The raven haired actor raised his eyebrows as she helped him get signed up. Right after they signed him up, his phone started to ring. The blonde model took no time answering it. "Hello?"

"Ian?" A female voice asked.

"No. How may I be of help to that wonderful man?" Candice asked, her accent laced in her voice.

"Oh, you must be the girl who brought him home. I'm Julie Plec, his boss," Julie said, getting annoyed at the girl. "I wanted to speak with about Bad Publicity."

"Julie?"

"Yes?"

"This is Candice, I just wanted to let you know, Ian is currently sitting behind he laughing his arse off."

"I knew I recognized that accent! How are you, my dear?"

"I am fantastic, I'm going to let you talk to him now, okay?"

"Okay, thank you, Candice."

Ian and Julie talked for what seemed like hours, the actor moving from his spot behind her while walking about the house. "Alright, thanks, Julie. Bye," Ian went back to his spot only to find Candice, Luna, and Milo sleeping softly. Luna and Milo woke up and walked over to Ian, wagging their tails. The actor picked her up in his arms, walked her to the bedroom, he tucked her in, before taking a photo and getting changed for bed.
-
NOW CHATTING WITH: THE NYC SQUAD

I'm not at some random girls house

BrotherOMG OMG OMGYOU AND CANDICEAGHHHHHHHI AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

Brother
OMG OMG OMG
YOU AND CANDICE
AGHHHHHHH
I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

Phoeboob
I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN OMG

Shhhhhhh! She's sleeping, dummies

-
AngelCandice:

A low quality picture with high quality people😘😘 happy 22nd everybody![TAGGED: VictoriasSecret, Ed_Razek, AngelEm, KendallMirnada, and 5 others]3

[TAGGED: VictoriasSecret, Ed_Razek, AngelEm, KendallMirnada, and 5 others]
3.5M likes & 145K comments
-
Ed_Razek

😘[TAGGED: AngelEm, AngelCandice, VictoriasSecret and 5 others]-IanSomerhalder

😘
[TAGGED: AngelEm, AngelCandice, VictoriasSecret and 5 others]
-
IanSomerhalder

😘[TAGGED: AngelEm, AngelCandice, VictoriasSecret and 5 others]-IanSomerhalder

Damon and Enzo, real life struggles
[TAGGED: mkmalarkey]
4.5 M likes & 206K comments
-
Candice managed to make it out of the shoot with out paparazzi swarming her. The blonde model got in her car and drove to Julie's house, the address on her phone sent by Ian. She smiled to herself, remembering telling Ian she wasn't coming. Candice texted Julie letting her know she was on her way and be sure to answer the door and not let anyone else open it.

10 minutes later she had arrived and walked up to the door. Knocking a pattern, the model heard Julie yell, 'I'll get it' and the door swung open to reveal Julie, two glasses in her hands, one for herself and one for Candice. Stepping inside, she took the glass and hugged the writer. "Hey everybody!" Julie called. "Pizza's here!"

Everyone cheered and got plates even though she was lying. "I lied, better is here," Paul yelled DANIEL and ran to the front door to reveal Candice who shushed him.

"That's not better than pizza, or Daniel," Paul stated before turning back around and pouting.

Candice walked into everyone's view before Phoebe ran to her, picking her up and swinging her around. The brown haired girl squealed at one of her best friends, and Nina pushed her out of the way, giving more hugs. After the model gave all of her hugs, she walked into the kitchen seeing her boyfriend talking to Malarkey. She laughed quietly and Micheal looked at her. Pressing a finger to her lips the blonde ran to her boyfriend, heels clicking fast as she threw her arms around him. "Surprise," she whispered.