018|Mentions|

AngelCandice:

Yes, actresses and actors are cool, but, they're not my kind

Yes, actresses and actors are cool, but, they're not my kind. I forgot the important ones, mainly this beauty and AngelEm. these girls are my actual life and I am very glad to get back to work. #WHATSUPNY?!?
4.5M likes & 145K comments
[TAGGED: KendallMiranda & VictoriasSecret]

-

Candice walked into her NY townhouse to see none other than Kendall Miranda standing in her living room. The blonde dropped all of her bags, running to the girl who squealed lifting her best friend in the air and doing a full turn. Kendall sat Candice down and smiled at her best friend, who acted like she was five sometimes. However, Kendall loved her nevertheless.

The two angels sat down on a couch and talked about life, fashion and then the topic of their love lives. "How's Adam?" Candice asked her best friend.

Kendall smiled, spilling all the details of her three-month relationship to Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine. She gushed and talked about how she thought he was the one. Candice was truly happy for her friend, something she didn't know she could be when it came to love. "What about yours?"

Candice dreaded telling Kendall about what had happened with Ian because she knew all the pity Ken would give her. "Well," the blonde model took a breath, "It all started making muffins of Sunday. I had a three week or so relationship with this guy. His name was Ian and he wanted to keep the relationship out of the press. I thought 'okay whatever' and I had to go to LA for a three-week shoot. This Ian had another girl at a restaurant near where I was working and one of my other really good friends, Claire, told me about it. She was the only person I had told and we broke up," Candice broke down, tears running from her blue eyes that light up Kendall's life. Kendall grabbed Candice's phone, connecting it to her speaker and played 'Stay' by Rihanna.

"You really liked him, didn't you?" Kendall asked the crying girl. Candice nodded before putting her head in the nook of Kendall's neck.

"I haven't told anyone that," The blonde admits when she gets a phone call. Kendall answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Hi, I know you won't talk to me," Ian's voice rang out through the apartment from the small phone. "Well, here it goes," he took a deep breath. "Candice, I am sorry. It was a mistake, we were just friends and after we ate I was going to surprise you," his voice cracks and waivers. "I was so in love with you and I wished I knew what I had when I had it. The luckiest person in the world was me and it's all over. I made muffins the other day and cried a little bit because it wasn't Sunday and you weren't with me. Regrets have been made and I wish I was there with you to make it all up to you. I'm so sorry, please forgive me because my life feels incomplete with out you," Ian finishes.