Daddy

I suddenly jolt up from my amazing dream of finding my one true love. The one guy I've been looking for my whole life. My best friend Mickey is calling me. "What the hell do you want?" I ask annoyed "well hello sunshine" he says laughing. "Ugh. I was having the best dream and you interrupted it" I say "whatever I'm sorry but are you coming for brunch? it's in an hour" he asks "oh yeah I'll be there. I completely forgot" I say. we made plans to eat brunch with a couple other friends today. "You better not be late. Hurry up" he says chuckling "I won't bye" I say laughing also and then hanging up.

I get out of bed and hop into the shower. I shave, wash my hair, sing as loudly as possible. You know all the regular shower stuff.

When I get out I brush and blow dry my hair and do a little quick makeup. I'm not much of a makeup person but I don't want to look like shit. Then, I put my contacts in and get dressed.

   After I'm all dressed and ready I grab my phone and keys and run out the door

After I'm all dressed and ready I grab my phone and keys and run out the door. It's already been almost an hour so I better hurry. When I get in the car I plug my phone in and blast a mix of Blink 182, fall out boy, and Green Day.

   Once I get there I jump out of the car and spot Mickey standing at the door waiting for me. "How'd I know you were gonna be late?" He says joking as I walk up. "Hey it's not that bad, I could have been later" I say laughing. We walk in the door and find the table with a couple of our friends. Eli, Jace, Savannah, and Emily, The usual gang. "Hey guys" I say sitting down. "Late like always. We just need to start telling her everything is 20 minutes before it actually is so she shows up on time" Savannah says laughing. Everyone else laughs "yeah yeah yeah. One day I'm gonna show up to something before all of you" I say laughing.

We hang out and talk for a while then start eating. "Hot guy 10 o clock" Jace says as a hot guy walks in. He's really cute, brown hair in a quiff, brown eyes, amazing jaw line. "Woah. Dibs!" I call. "Ugh I hate you. You always get the hot ones" Savannah says. "Whatever. None of them ever work out" I say and go back to eating. The thing is, I have this problem. No one really understands. People just say I'm picky and they are right I guess but I just know what I want. I need a guy who is strong, takes control, tells me what to do, and overall just kinky I guess.

After we get done eating we pay and then start to walk out. As we walk by the table with the hot guy I feel him grab my ass and slip something in my back pocket. I cheekily turn around and wink and see him smirking. Hopefully it's his number.

When we get outside I say good bye to everyone and start walking to my car. "What the hell was that?" Mickey says grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "Nothing" I say looking down and smiling. "That sure as hell wasn't nothing" he says chuckling a little. "I gotta go bye" I say laughing and running off to my car. "You little shit. Why do you have to be faster then me?" Mickey laughs after giving up on chasing me. I wave at him then get in my car and pull the note out of my pocket.

Call me babe xx *phone number* ~ Daddy

I don't want him to think I'm to eager so I just put his number in my phone as daddy and then turn it off. I drive back home and lounge on the couch for a couple hours.

After a little I feel like it's enough teasing so I text the number

Hey cutie, it's me from brunch

I hit send then wait for an answer. A couple minutes later he answers.

(A/N bold- mystery man italics- McKenna)

Hey baby girl. The names Brendon by the way, Brendon Urie

I'm McKenna. Nice meeting you today daddy😉

What can I say? When I see what I want, I take it

Sexy, I like that

Hmm, what else do you like?

I don't know. Maybe we could meet up tomorrow and find out?

When and where? I'll be there

Panera 3:00? But I don't fuck on the first date if that's all you're looking for

You might just want to. We'll see😉

    We talk for a long time, until 11 pm actually. We eventually stop and I plug my phone in then make some food. I have some ramen noddles then watch YouTube for a couple hours on my laptop. After a little bit I put my laptop up and go to sleep. I need my rest for tomorrow...