Mall Day

Being the lazy fuck I am I'm laying in bed watching YouTube on my laptop when Mickey texts me.

Hey wanna go out to the mall with me?

I'm to lazy for texting right now so I pick up the phone and face time him. "To busy watching YouTube to text" I said when he answered. "Wow lazyness to the max" Mickey says "so when are we going to the mall?" I ask "well I was going to leave in about an hour" he said. "Jesus Mick I need more time" I say jumping up and closing my laptop. "Whatever I'll be at your house in an hour. I don't trust you not to be late so I'm picking you up" he says laughing. "Yeah yeah I'll be ready when I'm ready" I say laughing too. "Whatever McKenna, see you in an hour" he says laughing and hanging up.

I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower. When I get out I blow dry my hair then brush it. Then I put my clothes on and a little bit of make up. Shitty thing about LA in the summer, it's always hot so if you wear to much make up it sweats off. Luckily I'm to lazy to put time into putting on that much makeup.

In the end I end up wearing this.

    I get done surprisingly before Mickey gets there so I lay down on my couch and watch Netflix

    I get done surprisingly before Mickey gets there so I lay down on my couch and watch Netflix. A couple minutes later Mickey is knocking at my door. "Kenna let me in!!" He yells from the other side of the door because I won't let him in. "Ugh fine Mickey" I say laughing. "You're a bitch sometimes ya know?" He says laughing once I let him in. "Yeah yeah whatever let's go" I say grabbing my bag and laughing too. "K I'm driving though. I hate being in the car with you driving" he says laughing. "Blah blah blah I'm a bad driver blah blah. I've heard this lecture before" I say laughing.

    "So whatcha wanna do at the mall" he asks when we get in the car. "I don't know. I was thinking about getting my lip pierced though, maybe my tongue" I say "holy shit McKenna your parents are going to kill you" he says chuckling. "I don't give a fuck Mickey. They lecture me about everything I do and everything I do is wrong to them" I say "true true. So you really going to do it?" Mickey asks "hell yeah. I've been wanting a lip piercing forever" I say. "And might as well get my tongue done too. Those are pretty damn cool" I add. "Okay cool. I want to go to American Eagle. I need some more boxers" Mickey says. "Oh cool. I need more bras too so let's go to Victoria's Secret" I say "ugh I hate that store. It smells funny in there" he says "you're such a boy" I say laughing.

    The rest of the ride we just laugh at each other's dumb jokes and sing along to the radio.

When we get there we go straight to our favorite place. The piercing store. That's where I got my nose ring and Mickey got his eyebrow pierced. "So what piercing are you here for today guys?" James, our piercer asks. "I was thinking a lip ring and a tongue stud" I say "and you Mickey?" He asks "I'm good I don't want anything else. It's just her" he says. "Okay so why don't you go pick out what stuff you want and I'll start setting everything up" James says. I nod and walk over to where all the jewelry is with Mickey. "God there are so many options what should I get Mick?" I ask and he just shrugs.

In the end I pick out a plain silver lip ring and a rainbow stud for my tongue. It looks like this

     After I get the piercings we shop around for a while and we both end up buying some stuff

After I get the piercings we shop around for a while and we both end up buying some stuff. "Mick you know what we haven't done?" I ask "what?" He says "BRA SHOPPING!!" I yell and run off to Victoria's Secret. "UGGGGHHH" he yells after me. I get there and stand at the door waiting for him. Eventually he comes in and we go in to shop.

I end up buying a couple Bra and underwear sets and some sexy lingerie that's may or may not be for Brendon.

You never know when I'm gonna need a little extra something to turn him on and it was so cute I just couldn't say no

"Okay it's been a long day I'm going to head home" Mickey says. We got to my house and hour ago and have been hanging out. "Mickey it's three o clock!" I say laughing "what I'm tired" he says laughing to "whatever bye" I say giggling "bye" he says laughing too and kissing my head then walking out. He's been my best friend for so long. He's like my brother.

After a couple hours of hanging out alone I get a text from Brendon.

Bold- McKenna italics-Brendon

Hey sexy, I have a red carpet and awards show I have to go to next weekend and I was wondering if you want to come along

Sure babe, want to come over tonight? I got something I want to show you😉

Sexy, I can't wait. I'm already hard thinking about what I'm going to do to you. I'll be over about 9, be ready😍😈

Yum😍😘

I can't wait for him to come over. It's five now so I have a while. While I wait I face time Mickey. "Omg mickey I'm going to an awards show and red carpet with Brendon what am I going to wear!?" I scream right as he answers. "Calm down, what?" He says "I'm going to a red carpet and awards show with Brendon!!" I say excitedly. "The guy who copped a feel and stuck a note in your pocket the other day?" He asks "yeah we went on a date and hooked up and he's coming over again tonight" I say. "And why is he going to a red carpet?" Mickey asks "oh I forgot to tell you. He's in this really popular band, panic! At the disco" I say "oh yeah I used to be really into them" he says. "Well I'll call you tomorrow and we'll talk. Im going back to sleep" he says and hangs up and I just laugh.

    I can't wait for Brendon to come over.