Back home

Brendon left for tour again the morning after the concert but not before we got the chance to do it again. He's been gone two months and I'm starting to get a little worried he doesn't care about me the way I care about him. I feel him drifting and I know it's probably just because he's busy living the rockstar life. I guess i just have to deal with it.

I couldn't be happier at the moment though because it's my favorite season, Fall and my boyfriend is coming home!! I'm at the air port with Mickey wait for him. There are quite a few fans waiting around us too but security made them wait in some other area and let us move closer to where Brendon will be exiting the plane. In a matter of seconds my sexy Prince Charming comes down the hall and I run into his arms. He picks me up and spins me around and puts me down with a kiss like we are in a movie.

"I've missed you so much baby. I promise the next time I go on tour you're coming with me and never leaving my side you're so gorgeous and I missed you so much" Brendon says kissing me again. "Babe I would walk a thousand to be with you I'm just so glad you're home" I say hugging him. I've missed the amazing scent of his cologne. "Okay love birds were gonna have to move this along there are more people and a bunch of screaming teenagers" a security guard says walking up to us. "We are going to need to escort you out the back entrance because having you walk through all those teenager would cause a riot" another security guard says "yes ma'am just tell us where to go" Mickey says. I grab Brendon's hand and Mickeys arm and start to follow the women leading us.

Eventually we wade through the chaos and exit through a different door to escape the crowd. Brendon calls an Uber and we all sit catching up for a bit.

A/N woah. I'm back I know crazy. I'm sorry I don't really have an excuse just deal with it I guess. I'm also sorry it's so short I have so many more ideas coming you're way but they will take longer to write and I wanted to put something up so you knew I was alive. Thanks for putting up with me have a great day bye.