Tease

I confidently get out of my car and walk into Panera. I'm meeting Brendon for a lunch date and hopefully everything goes okay. I'm wearing this

       As I walk into Panera I spot Brendon in the corner on his phone

As I walk into Panera I spot Brendon in the corner on his phone. I guess I was a little late but still early for me. "Hey Brendon" I say walking over and sitting down. "Hey baby" he says putting his phone down. "Could you I'm be wearing any less clothes? You're about to give me a boner in front of this whole restaurant" he says quietly and I laugh. "You never know, I could not have a bar or underwear on under this" I say flirtatiously sending him a wink. "Stop teasing me and come over here" he says beckoning me to sit on the same side as him. I get up and "accidentally" brush my hand across Brendon's obviously hard dick. "What the hell McKenna?" He says in a husky voice getting flustered "sorry it was an accident" I say smirking and bitting my lip. "Bull shit that was no accident" Brendon says huskily leaning in close so I can feel his breath on my ear. It makes me shudder and turns me on. "You better stop teasing me or you'll get punished" he whispers and nibbles on my ear. "So want to go order?" He asks smiling like nothing ever happened "um s-sure" I stutter. He's so sexy. This date should be interesting.

We go up to the counter and order our food. Brendon being the charming dick he is pays before I even get the chance to. As we wait for our food I try to force him to take some money to pay for my food. "No McKenna it's fine. You don't have to worry" he says gently kissing me. "You sure?" I ask "yes, I promise" he says. I kiss him back and then we stand and wait for our food.

After a couple minutes they give us our food and we go back to the table and eat. We chat and eat for a while, completely normal. As we are eating a teen girl, probably about 16 comes in and starts fangirling and point at Brendon. "What's that about?" I ask pointing to the girl "oh uh I don't know" he mumbles and looks down at his food. "Oh my god. You're Brendon Urie!! Can I get a picture?" She asks coming over to our table "yeah sure" Brendon says smiling, getting up from our booth and taking a selfie with her. "Thanks I love you so much!" She says and runs back off to the counter "what the hell was that about? I'm so confused" I say laughing a little "oh well um. I wasn't gonna tell you because I didn't want it to affect anything but I'm in this band" he says "oh cool what band?" I ask eating another bite of my food. "It's called Panic! At the Disco. I'm the lead singer and now it's pretty much just me left in the band" he says "oh that's cool. I think a I've heard of it before" I say trying to remember what song I've heard. "Wait as in the band that sang I write sins not tragedies?" I ask. "Uh yeah but that was a long time ago" Brendon says laughing. "That's my best friends favorite song, He plays it all the time. I'm surprised he didn't recognize you yesterday at brunch" I say "I don't know I look a whole lot different then I did back then" He says laughing. "I'm sure you do" I say laughing too. We go back to our conversation from before and continue eating.

     As we finish our food Brendon gets up and takes our trays to the trash. When he gets back he slides into my side of the booth next to me. "So baby girl, wanna continue this day somewhere else?" He whispers in my ear placing his hand in my inner thigh. Damn he sure knows how to make me weak. Before I answer he starts kissing right under my ear and on my jaw. "Mmhh yes" I say breathlessly. I can barley manage to speak without moaning. Just this slight touch turns me on so much. "So where do you want to go?" He asks pulling away but still keeping his hand on my upper thigh making me wet. I bite my lip, "I don't know, to early to drink" I say "who says it's to early?" Brendon says "every rational person" I say laughing "well i guess I'm not rational. Come on I know a place" he says grabbing my hand and leading me out the door.

He leads me out side and we get into his black Range Rover. "Damn nice car" I say "thanks plenty of room for Fucking in the back seat" he says winking.

     He starts the car and we start driving to our mystery destination. "So where we going?" I ask. "You'll see. We have to stop by the store first and grab a few things" he says.

    We drive a few minutes then pull into Ralph's. "want to come in or stay in the car?" He asks "I'll stay here" I say. He runs in the store and I sit in the car and wait.

    A few minutes later he comes out with a couple bags. "What'd ya get?" I ask when he gets in. "Take a look" he says handing the bags. There is a box of condoms, a bottle of wine, a bottle of jack Daniels, and red solo cups. "Wow Brendon. Looks like you're throwing a party" I say laughing "well I am, a party for two" he says.

   "Will you tell me where we are going now?" I ask when he starts the car and pulls out. "Okay okay. I know this place, it's my friends hotel room that's really nice. It's a sweet. He always has it booked for just in case times where he needs to impress a girl so I'm sure he will be fine with me using it" Brendon says "what if he comes in?" I ask. "Don't worry babe, he's out of town" he says placing his free hand on my upper thigh.

    We drive for about ten minutes then show up at a really nice hotel. "Wow this place is crazy" I say walking in "i know" Brendon says laughing and grabbing my hand. He leads me to an elevator and pushes a button to the top floor. When we get there we go into a room and Brendon puts the drinks down on the kitchen counter. "So what will it be?" He asks "I don't know. Surprise me" I say sitting down on the huge couch. He pours us both jack Daniels into red ups and hands it to me and we both take a couple sips. Then he takes my cup, puts it down picks me up by my waist and starts kissing me hard. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss back. "You're so fucking hot" Brendon whispers in my ear in his deep, sexy voice. He starts kissing my jaw and my neck leaving a few hickeys along the way until he gets to where my shirt starts. "I think that's where it's time to stop" Brendon says grabbing my boobs and kissing me really quick. "What the fuck Brendon? You're such a tease" I say flustered and he smirks. "How about we watch some orange is the new black?" He suggests "ugh okay" I say laughing. We cuddle up on the couch and Brendon turns Netflix on. I move around so we are in a spooning position so hopefully he will get a boner.

     As we watch I keep wiggling by butt back into his dick. Eventually I feel his dick slowly start to rise. "Come on baby I know you are teasing me" he says getting close to my ear and whispering. I can feel his lips touch my ear as he speaks. I roll over so I'm facing him and burry my head in his neck, god he smells so good, and reach my hand down and grab his dick. I start massaging it through his jeans. "Mhhhm baby" Brendon moans. I kiss him hard and roll on top of him. "And If this is really going to happen you need to know your place, I'm in charge, got it?" He says smirking. I nod my head and look into his beautiful brown eyes. He picks me up and carries me into the bedroom with my legs around his waist and his hands under my butt.

He throws me down on the bed and starts taking my shirt off then he notices I don't have a bra on. "Dirty dirty girl. I like that" he says kissing me and bitting my lip a little. I pull his shirt off quickly and run my hands up his chest to his neck and I wrap my arms around him. He pulls my shorts down and I play with his short soft hair. "Mmhhh no panties either. You're such a bad girl" he says kissing my boobs and spanking me a little. I moan loudly, that turns me on so much.

I slide his tight jeans down so just his boxers are between us. Something big is clearly sticking up from them. He kisses down my body until he gets to my wet pussy. He stops there then pushes his boxers off and rolls a condom on. He picks me up again so my wet vagina rests right above his hard dick and my legs are around his waist. He walks me over the the wall and slowly starts pushing in and out. "Mmmhh Brendon stop teasing me" I beg and moan. "No no no. You've been a very very bad Girl" he says continuing at an agonizingly slow pace. He kisses me passionately and it distracts me a little bit but I can't help but beg for him to go faster. "P-p-please Brendon, faster please" I beg, Moaning loudly. He slowly but surely starts speeding up until he is pounding fast and hard hitting my gspot every time. I feel tightening in my stomach and I moan so loud. "BRENDON! I'm gonna cum!" I yell. "That's it baby, yell, scream, louder" he says picking up his pace and moving my leg so he can somehow go deeper and grips my ass hard. "BRENDON OH MY GOD AHHH" I yell. I keep yelling and moaning until I reach my climax and Brendon keeps going pounding in and out until this thrusts starts getting a sloppy and my orgasm stars building up again. Soon, we both cum loudly screaming and moaning. Brendon pulls out, throws the full condom away and carries me back to the bed. We lay down panting hard. "The neighbors must hate us" I say laughing. "Meh they are probably used to it with how many girls my friend brings home" Brendon says rolling over and pulling me up against him. I snuggle into his chest and we get as close as possible. Our naked bodies pressed against each other. We both eventually fall into a blissful sleep.