Chapter 14

Dipper Pov:

In the silence of my own my mind I found an unsettling calm. I wandered throughout my mind looking in to rooms. Silence echoed through my head when I remembered it.

My journal! With its crisp blank pages still delicately placed on my bed. I imagined its texture and appearance and it appeared in front of me. I opened it up quietly regarding the blank pages. I imagined a pen in my hand and it appeared. I brought the pen down and the blank page was soon covered.

             I drew the elf, Prince Kanar, and wrote a brief description. I continued on for several pages writing about all the things we had found. I lost all track of time as suddenly I remembered none of this would show up on my book. I looked down at the last page and gasped. There on the page was me on Bill's shoulders laughing as Bill stared up at me. Around it there were several eyes, triangles, and Pinetrees?

             I stared down at the page. I couldn't have drawn this... it was far too realistic. I looked around wondering if Bill was somehow messing with me. I closed the book quietly and stood up. I carried it down the hall almost wishing that Bill was back.

 I carried it down the hall almost wishing that Bill was back

Fleur Pov:

              "I knew it..." I mumbled seeing the Big Dipper points. The Keeper of knowledge did this. This was his final burial place...

           "What do you think will open it?" Mr. Arrogant asked. I smiled and stepped forward. I pulled the first light into place. Seven points later and I stepped back.

            "Pinetree?" He asked taking a step forward.

           "Dipper." I replied while quietly entering. A light dripping echoed through the cave as several glowing points lit up. They turned gold as I walked about and silver as he followed. I walked into the back and picked up the ancient tablet. I read the information quickly tears running down my eyes. I got to the final part and broke down crying. I dropped the tablet running out of the room unable to hold back on what I had to do anymore.

 I dropped the tablet running out of the room unable to hold back on what I had to do anymore