Mabel ❤️ Kanar

8 years into the future
Mabel Pov:

I stood next to my father nervously in front of the mirror. I adjusted my crown as I stared at my Hekomï mark. My parents thought I had gotten a tattoo that one summer. I fell in love with a prince, and he became my king. My mother walked past signalling that we had five minutes left.

Five minutes passed before I knew it and my father had my arm linked in his. I remembered my twin's wedding. When Bill and Dipper got married only me, Kanar and Kandae had been present. I could see my King Kanar up front with my brother and friends. Princess Kandae smiled at me as my father released my elbow and I joined my love at the front.

Dipper looked content as he stood watching by my soon to be husbands side. The ceremony dragged on until finally we said our vows and kissed. When we kissed my heart exploded with an array of fireworks. Nothing could have ever made me happier I thought, but after everyone had left Bill appeared beside Dipper and Dipper led him to me.

"Mabel we're expecting twins!" My brother squeaked his eyes watering from pride and exitement.

"How is that possible?" I asked while glancing between the two of them.

"Well, due to the fact that I'm a demon I technically am both genders..." Bill replied while rubbing his stomach. I squealed and hugged my brother and his... demon!

 demon!

A/N:

Short and sweet.

Please vote and comment!

Dee😊