The birthday party

Wynter Eloise

" Layla get out of my room please. " i say turning around away from her

I heard footsteps coming near my bed thinking she was going to snatch the covers but instead she opened the windows , making that goddess of a sunlight dance across my face.

I push the pillow into my face as i grew irritated.

" No , its my birthday and your going to get ready so we can make this day the best ever. Now , get the hell up. " she said's pulling my feet as my hands clung around the the sides of my bed.

" i clearly said to give me an hour. Its literally 8 o'clock in the morning lay. " i groan.

" But do i care? " she asks .

" Okay , give me 30 minutes to shower and get dressed . " i say .

" Deal. I'll cook breakfast. " she said's as she prances out of my room.

I smirk at myself. She was so annoying . But that's my best friend.

I picked out my outfit as is in the MM and jumped into the shower. Washing over myself twice and cleansing my face in the shower .

Once i got out , i applied slight coconut oil everywhere for moisture and some into my hair.

Afterwards, put on my clothes and do very slight makeup. I spray on my Victoria secret temptations and apply deodorant.

I twirl around staring at myself in the mirror, satisfied with my look.

Grabbing my phone and purse before jogging downstairs.

The aroma of bacon hits my noes and i fell i to bliss.

As i reach for a piece of bacon , she slaps my hand away.

I grimace her.

" rude. " i mumble.

" I'm almost done with the last waffle. You can wait. " she said.

I kick my feet in the air , whining in the process.

She looks back at me and looks at me like i'm a lunatic. Which i am. Happily aware by the way.

I twiddle with my phone looking at some of my missed messages , mainly from my Dad.

That's my other best friend. I've always been Daddy's little princess.

Ever since my mom died , our relationship grew and i sometimes , I think, if she would've never passed , would we be in this state ?

But maybe i was being naive. I am his only child. He has no choice but to love me and treat me like the young woman I've grown to be.

Before i could let my thoughts get ahead of themselves, A plate was put in front of me as well as a glass of milk.

I smiled internally. Food was my happiness.

" Okay , i want to talk about my plans for today. " she said after i tore off a piece of bacon.

I motioned her to go on , due to me being unable to talk because i had waffles in my mouth as maple syrup dripped of my chin.