Mornings with you

Wynter

The sun beamed straight threw my navy blue curtains. And bleed clean through my eyes. Trying to cover my eyes. I grow frustrated and turned completely around .

Feeling arms tighten around me , i opened my eyes spotting a sleeping August. I smile as i seen how peaceful he looked. So handsome. His adorable nose. his plump lips that made me go insane inside.  i just had to kiss them both.

Hearing him exhale loudly , his eyes flickered before fully opening up.

" sorry for waking you up. " i say

" Im going right back to sleep too " he said all husky like , and yawned a big one.

" noooo stay uppppppp with me . "

" wyn , go yo ass back to sleep its too early . "

" how do you know its too early ? "

" leave me alone wyn " he saids

" augggiiie .. " i whine out for him , only to be met with silence.

So i stuck my hand somewhere i knew he wouldn't like . Right between his butt cheeks .

He bolted and immediately his eyebrows met the center of his forehead.

" im really finna go to sleep now i feel violated"
He readjusted the cover & took most of it being childish.

I couldnt do anything but laugh at him for being so adorable.

I didnt say anything , i kissed the side of his temple & rose out of the bed.

I hissed at how cold the morning floor was & tip toed to the dresser to find some socks & placed them on. I began to put on my outfit as is in the mm & put on high waisted light jeans . I went into the bathroom. Did my lady biz & brushed my teeth & face.

I looked over myself & ruffled with my curly hair.

Stepping out , i see you were still folded in the sheets and i smiled at you attempting to go back to sleep.

Welcoming the kitchen , i take out some things for me to cook breakfast.

I began to cut fresh pineapples & watermelon.

I washed over all my fruit,  grapes included & placed them back into the fridge for later.

I began to cook bacon , & sausage patties on the griddle.

While they were cooking , i began to start up my waffle batter. And to be extra i added a little more vanilla extract & sugar to make them sweet. Tossing in a few blueberries so i wouldnt just have plain waffles. Too boring.

I plugged in the waffle iron & let it get hot .

Coming back to my meats , i seen they were coming to a finish so i grabbed a plate with some paper towels & placed them on top so the grease drains off the meat.

I turn to my waffle iron & spray butter all over & pour my waffle batter all over. It makes four medium sized waffles at a time so that was equivalent to how much batter i had prepared.

Letting them cook. I began to cook up my eggs.  & sprinkled shredded cheese all over and scrambled them up.

As they were cooking fast i hurried up & grabbed two plates.

Coming back to the eggs , i scrambled them up once more & began applying them to the plates. I went ahead and placed the bacon & the sausage on the plates as well. & in perfect timing , my waffle iron dinged.

& once i grabbed a fork . I risked my finger & picked them up as they were steaming hot. Placing them down. I go into the fridge & grab the fruit.

I went into the cabinet, & grabbed two small bowls to place them in.

Doing so . I set everything on the tables. I grab two glasses & fetch out some raspberry lemonade & set it on the kitchen table.

Once i was satisfied. I go into the room to come wake you up .

" August? baby get up. " i nudge over and over.

" no leave me alone. "he mumbled under the pillow.

" i made us breakfast cmon , get up. " i said pushing the covers back. helping him out of the bed. 

he finally finds the strength and slides on some sweats and slides , brings himself into the kitchen.

" this shit look good.  " he said about to dig in.

" who told you , you could eat? " i asked pulling on his hand , and welcome him into prayer. 

i may not go to church like im supposed too , but i will always pray before eating , leaving , and going to sleep.

" amen. " i said and let his hand go , 

" what do you want to eat first? " i ask picking up his fork. 

he smiles and doesnt say anything ,  i instantly knew what that was code name for.

" food wise August , cmonnnn. " i laugh and he does too. 

" you . "

.

.

.

.

just a simple ad short little chapter to update on my books. im coming out with another , i been having it saved for a while now and i think im back and ready for writing. i hope you guys enjoy.