reunited

Wynter Eloise

It's been five days and i haven't heard from August. I wanted him to talk to me already. I wanted to text him first but i knew better. So here i was , sitting in traffic just looking at his contact name and picture.

I heard a car honk at me and i looked up seeing the light was green and i threw my phone in my lap as i scurried so get out of the way. Look at me . He has me all over the place. I heard my stomach growl and i looked at my surroundings , I noticed a McDonalds close. I shook my head , i didn't need that. If my manager got word i stopped at a McDonalds , that would be my head.

But i haven't had a cheat day in months. 3 to be exact. I was with war internally as I passed it up . I wasn't going to do that to my body. I was doing well on my diet. But , i decided i was going to the grocery store so i could get me some snacks and make me something to eat.

i parked near the entrance and got out , thinking of things i was going to eat . My appetite is something dangerous tonight. i pushed me a big basket and was on my way .

I headed in the fruit section first . I loved my fruit. I picked out some green fat grapes , i gathered 2 big containers of those , along with some strawberries. I got 5 pineapple containers because they came in really small. I got some cutie oranges and was satisfied.

i went into the dairy section , and grabbed two gallons worth of milk . i looked at the yogurt and grabbed a bunch of them and threw them in my basket , not even glancing at the flavors , i loved all of them .

I heard someone chuckle and i knew that from anywhere.

I smiled as i turned to see August .

" They need to restock over here . " He teases.

" Shut up , i did not take that many. " I say as i looked over and saw i literally robbed the section.

" Lets move . " I say as he chuckled at me , but i was serious.

He picked up his little basket and followed me to the chocolate section . I grabbed some Lindt milk chocolate , strawberries and cream & white chocolate .

" You must really love this chocolate don't ya ? " He asked.

" thought i made it obvious. " I tease

" Ouch . there's that smart mouth i missed. " He smiles.

he missed me?

I pretended what he said didn't effect me , but it really did. No one has told me anything affectionate like that other than my friends and family. I've never had a boyfriend either.

" Oh so you missed me huh? " I say jokingly.

" Maybe i did. Maybe i didn't. " He said's vaguely.

i roll my eyes at him.

" Any ways , what are you doing here? " I ask as i looked for pasta noodles . I was going to make chicken spaghetti.

" Same reason your here. To shop for food. " he replies being sarcastic

" Lose the attitude . " I say as i picked up the noodles and some cheese. i needed diced tomatoes , boneless chicken , and peppers.

" Who ya talkin' tuh ? " He asks

" Could've sworn i was talking to a annoying guy named September. " I say as a big smile spread across my face.

" Okay summer. " He teases back at me.

i laugh obnoxiously at him , catching eyes of people on the aisle . But i didnt care. Meanwhile he watches me from the side with a mysterious look on his face.

" What? " I ask curiously with a smile.

" Nothin' " He said's as he smirks , giving me that same look. Was he admiring me? No . Of course he wasn't. There was nothing to admire. Silly you wynter.

I smiled small at the tree. ( aka August ) .

I grabbed my remaining things and so did he .

We made jokes at each other and people stared at us as if we were mutants , but we didn't care. We enjoyed ourselves .

When we made it to the register , i was a little sad. I wanted to spend more time with him. It was always a good time whenever my tree was around. He always made me laugh & always made my day go better .

" Stop pouting. " He said as i finished self checking.

" i'm not pouting. " I say regaining my posture. I didn't want him to see me like that after only one day of knowing each other.

" Oh sure you are. " He said's as he finished up his self check out. He only had T-shirts , more socks , and underwear. A spite , chocolate , sourpatch's and some chips.

I smiled at him , he was so adorable. He caught me and smirked a little.

" I hate you. " i spat .

" I don't think you do. " He smirked.

i rolled my eyes and turned around as we exited Walmart.

I searched for my Black Audi A8. Once i found it , i pressed the button to unlock the doors and popped the trunk.

August put his bags down and helped me.

" Gentlemen. " I tease.

" I will drop dese damn bags so fast . " He started and i giggled,

he began picking up multiple bags at a time and we were finished in within minutes. He let my trunk down and i felt rain drops.

i looked at the ground seeing puddles were forming.

" Thank you , But you should go before you're soaked. " I say

" Nothin' i ain' used to. " He said's and i wondered what he meant, But i knew it was something nasty. Once he realized i didn't have a clue he smiled big.

" Your still innocent? " He asks.

" I don't know what your talking about . " I say trying to dodge this conversation .

" Wynter , " He began.

" August. "

The silence was thick and i decided to break it.

" Text me when you made it home safely? " I ask

" yeah , same to you. We'll see who makes it home faster. " He jokes.

" We'll see. " I say as he opened my door.

Once i sat down , he closed it . I crunk up my car and waved goodbye as he moved out of the way.

He blew a kiss at me and i laughed at him . hes so goofy. He even smiled big at himself.