Chapter 4

AN: Ooo update :) I'll add the pictures of the characters in the next chapter! Vote if you want 'em...

Every single damn time I drink, I drink way too much. I groaned and rolled over in my huge bed. I felt the edge of the bed as I was rolling, almost falling off of the bed. Adrenaline rushed through my body and I gasped, jerking back onto the bed. "Haylee!" I heard someone yell, worriedly. 

"Sshh" I whispered, that was as loud as I could muster to speak. My hand came up as if to shake off the persons voice. When he yelled, it felt as though my brain were exploding. 

"Haylee?" The same deep, masculine voice uttered, I heard sheets ruffling and the man was suddenly closer to me.

I finally opened my eyes and saw it was Donovan. Everything from before we started drinking came rushing back.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked groggily, and Donovan smiled and his soft fingertips pushed the hair out of my face. 

"All I can remember is that you drank all of my tequila."  He asked and I laughed.

"That sounds like me," I reasoned. Suddenly, the hangover caught up with me. My head started pounding and I felt sick. I whipped the covers off of me, horrifyingly noticed that I was only wearing a black bra and pink underwear. I ran, limping very badly, to the bathroom and quickly shut and locked the door.  I just made it to the toilet before I started loosing the grapes I ate yesterday. 

"Haylee!" I heard as I belched and a knock came at the door, "Can you let me in?" Donovan asked, jiggling the door. 

I shook my head until I realized he couldn't see me, "No, I'm okay," I breathed. 

"Haylee, please let me in," he begged. I didn't answer, I just pulled my hair away from my face. This was so embarrassing.

I spit into the toilet and flushed, wiping my mouth on my hand. 

I washed my hands and Donovan knocked again. 

"Can you please come out?" He asked. 

"No," I moaned, "I'm not wearing anything," I said, looking down at myself and what I was, or wasn't wearing. 

Donovan laughed, "Haylee, I've already seen you, you don't have to worry." I frowned, "Come on, please." 

I sighed, hitting my head against the wall, feeling defeated. I unlocked the door and opened it, looking up at Donovan.

"You okay?" He asked carefully, I shrugged my shoulders and nodded, hiding behind the door.

"Are you okay? How long have you been up? Do you have a hangover?" I asked him, interrogating him, worryingly.

He smiled cheekily, "Frenzie don't get hangovers. I feel fine." 

I glared at him, "Of course they don't." I growled and stalked away, he walked behind me, knowing I was frustrated. "Don't you dare me staring at my ass," I said and looked back quickly; I could see his direction of sight change even quicker. I rolled my eyes and suddenly, my stomach growled, "What time is it? Usually I'm not hungry in the morning." 

He laughed, "It's like 1 in the afternoon, Haylee, we were up until at least 3 last night." I groaned and grabbed one of his shirts, buttoning it up a few buttons. I walked down the upstairs hall and slowly went down the stairs. Donovan followed me, smirking the whole way. When I heard him, I flipped him off over my shoulder and he started laughing.

"Why do you think everything I do is so funny!?" I asked, turning around quickly. Donovan ran into me, my chest slammed into his and the wind knocked out of me, but his arms flew around my back, to keep me from falling.