Chapter 2:

Vincent POV:
Charley brought the girl in but she was in his arms, " why is she in your arms?" I asked and Charley said " we found her passed out Vince and look at her face she has all bruises on her face and arms" when Charley finished speaking he placed her on the bench and I saw her face.

For some reason it broke me, I don't know why tho, " okay put her in my room and no one is to touch her" and with that Charley and the other men walked out.

Anna's POV:
I woke up feeling warm and the floor is so soft, I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't out side I was in a room. The door opened and a guy came in with a gun, my heart starts to pick up its beats and he says " get up" I didn't move I started shaking, " your a dickhead Tom don't scare her" and another guy came in and then he continued " we aren't going to hurt you come and follow me and stay close"

I nodded and got up, I followed him through a really long hallway and down three flights of stairs, we reach to big doors, he knocks and then he walks in holding the door open for me, I walked in and instantly made contact with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

They were blue with green splashes, I looked down and saw a sharp jaw line and look at his hair it is short and jet black. " have a seat" the guy in front of me said, so I sat down and then looked up and he continued " My name is Vincent, but you can call me Vince, the guy that brought you in is Charley he is one of my gang members" I felt the colour out of my face drain out.

" I promise we aren't going to hurt you" I nodded and relaxed a bit, " so what's your name?" Vince asked " um my name is Anna", he nodded his head and the said " who were the men that were out side my property calling you?" I froze and asked " where are they?" Vince looked st me and said " we sent them away from our property, now who were they?" I looked at his eyes and said " my dad and his friends".

He nodded and then asked " what happened to you face?" I froze and look down," did your father and his friends do this?" He asked and I didn't reply and the he smashed his fist on the desk and said " did they do this to you" I just nodded scared that he would snap if I spoke.

He stood up and came towards me and put out his hand but I flinched, sadness crossed his face and he said in a low voice " Anna I'm not going to hurt you I promise I'll protect you" I nodded and took his hand.