Chapter 4:

Vinces POV:
I woke up during the night with Anna in my arms, something about her is just... I do t know but what I do know is that I whipped and I gave only known her for a two days. " dad stop please I'm sorry" Anna cried, I looked at ur and she was asleep, " please don't hurt him, I love him please" what the hell what is she dreaming about.

" I though got I killed you at his house a few months ago" I tried to wake her but she did wake up " dad please Vince is everything to me" fuck she's talking about me.

" Anna wake up Anna" i said and shook her this tile she woke up, she had tears on her face, which broke me, " come here" I said whit open arms, which she jumped in immediately.

" it's okay his gone, you did kill him, and he won't hurt you or me" I said and she nodded and said " was I sleep talking?" I nodded and said " you said please dad stop his important to me Vince is my everything" once I finished her cheeks heat up.

" is that true that I'm your everything?" I asked moving my face closer to her which she did the same. " yeah it is" she said and bit her lip, " well your my everything too" once I finished I crashed my lips to hers, I felt fireworks, I bit her lip and she opened her mouth and I didn't waste time I stuck my tongue in her mouth and explored he mouth and our tongues danced together.

Anna's POV:
He smashed his lips to mine which I was surprised at first but the kissed him back I put my hands in his hair and sat on his lap, he bit my lip which caused me to moan and he slipped his tongue in my mouth his tongue explored my mouth and then our tongues dance together.

I broke the kiss so I could breathe, I rested my head on his and we were both breathing heavy, " Boss we are about to land so please sit tight"

We got out of the bed and sat in a seat and buckled ourselves in, the plane landed and I helped Vince out of his seat and down the stairs, he guided to to the house.

It's just as amazing as the other house, this house is big and white has lots of windows and has two big black doors in the middle. We walked up to the doors and went in, I was amazed at how beautiful the house is.

" okay Anna go have a shower in the bathroom and I'll get u some clothes okay" and with that we walked to the room and I got in the shower.

After washing my hair and doing all of that I got out and wrapped the towel around me, I put my bra and panties back on and wrapped the towel around me again, and exited the bathroom but relaxed when Vince wasn't in there I let go of the towel and looked in the mirror.

My stomach is all black and purple, I have a knife scar when they stabbed me, I felt a hand on my waist and I turned around. I saw Vince and freaked out, I went to run to get the towel but he stopped me and said " fuck you hot" which made me blush.

I felt his hand trace the knife scar and when he touched the bruises he made them tingle, " I can't believe that someone would do that to my girl" I blushed when he said my girl.