Chapter 5:

Vince POV:
She is so hot, " babe you know the only thing stopping me from ripped off your bra and panties and fucking you is that I don't know if you're ready and i don't want to push you" she moved closer to me and said " well I just want to rip your clothes off and trace your abs and make out" with that I grabbed her and threw her on the bed I took off my top and got on top of her.

I kissed her lips the made my way down her neck.

5 YEARS LATER....
Anna's POV:
After the night at Mt Buller Vince asked me to be his girlfriend which I said yes to, today he is taking me out somewhere but I don't know he won't tell me it's a surprise.

He left a note saying ' put this dress on do hair and make up meet me down in 2 hours love you babe. Vince' I am now making my way downstairs to meet him. As I am walking down the stairs and I saw Vince standing there in black tux.

Dam he looks hot as hell, as I got further down the stairs I heard Vince say " wow" which made me blush.

Vinces POV:
As she walked down those stairs I felt my heartbeat race faster she looks beautiful " wow" I said speechless, when she made it to the last step I put my hand out and she took it.

I walked with her out to the helicopter and we both jumped in, " babe where are we going?" Anna asked I shook my head and said " it's a surprise I'm not tell you" she laughed and nodded her head.

In about 10 minutes we flew over the city, "oh my god that is amazing" Anna said I smiled and kissed her cheek.

3 HOURS LATER.....

Anna's POV:
We finished eating and Vince grabbed my hand and said " come I have a surprise" I got up and followed him. We ended up on a balcony, " what are we doing out here?" I asked and he smiled and said " look over there" he pointed to the sky, what the he'll there is nothing there I turned around and faced Vince.

He is on one knee with a ring in his hand, " The moment I saw you I fell head over heels for you, I want you to be mine until we die, Anna will you marry me?" I nodded my head to speechless to talk he put the ring on my finger and I smashed my lips to his.