Chapter 3:

Anna's POV:
As we walked through the house men were everywhere and I was scared so I held onto Vinces hand tighter, he moved his hand and put his hand around my waist and gided me through the house.
We ended up in the room I woke up in.

" go have a shower and I'll get you some clothes to wear" Vince said and I walked into the bathroom, once I finished I wrapped myself in my towel and grabbed my bra and undies.

I didn't realise anyone was in the room until I felt a hand in my back and I spun around to see Vince looking at my bruised body. " I'm not letting you near them ever again" I looked down at the floor.

But he put his hand under my chin and the pushed my hair out of my face and said " you're not going near them ever again, your staying with me and the gang and no one will ever hurt you, okay"

I nodded and then he put a hoddie over my head and then passed me pants and I put the on, but they are too big so I grabbed my spare hair tie and tied up the pants. We walked out of the bathroom and we went into the kitchen.

" Harry can you make dinner for me and Anna" a guy with blonde hair came out and said " okay boss what do you want to eat?" Vince looked at me and u shrugged.

About 20 minutes later Harry came out with two plates of pasta, and placed it in front of me and said " dig in" once the words left his mouth I picked up my fork and shoved my food in my mouth.

Vince's POV:
When Harry said " dig in" Anna started to shove the food down her thought which caused me to laugh and say " slow down, what haven't you eaten in like a week" as soon as I said that I regretted it, she turned pale and looked down.

" they didn't feed you?" I asked hurt for some reason, but I don't know why, she nodded her head and said " for the last month they haven't feed me they locked the food away and would unlock it to make them food, yeah I could have eaten but they would watch me and if I ate they would hurt me, the only time I was aloud to try it was to see if it was ready but I would have to tell them"

It made me angry that they would do that to her like what the fuck that is here father, " where was your mum?" I asked and she shook her head and said " they beaten her to death" I froze when I heard that, then I saw a tear slip down her cheek so I reached over the table and wiped it.

Once we finished eating we went to my room and sat on the bed, " for some reason I'm not scared of you or your gang" Anna said I smiled and laid my head on her lap " well that's a first because as soon as a girl finds out we are the most feared gang in the world they run" I said waiting for reaction " and then here I am laying on the gang leaders bed playing with his hair" she said laughing which made me laugh.

" okay so you know how your staying with us" I said and she nodded " well that kind of means that your apart of the gang now and I need to give you gun lessons and fighting lessons, but I will be the one to give you them no one else okay" I said and she nodded in reply, and with that we both fell asleep.

Anna's POV:
I woke up to a gun shot, Vince pulled me closer to him, and reached over to the bedside table pulling out a gun " get the one on your side and keep it with you" he whispered and I instantly got the gun.

We got out of bed and the door flew open and Charley rushed in " boss we need to get Anna out of here those men from the other day are here with the men that were looking for her" I froze knowing that my dad is here.

Vince grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room, we ran through the hallways but were stopped short by Vince getting shot in the arm and the leg which caused him to collapse I kneeled down beside him, but instantly got up when u heard my dad say " leave him and come here know unless you want him to die" I slowly walked over to g and thought of a plan.

When I got beside him I punched him in the face and kicked his gun, and made him fall to the ground, I aimed my gun at his head and he looked at me and said " you wouldn't kill me I'm your father I'm your blood" I rolled my eyes and said " if your are my father why did you beat me? Why did you beat mum to death?" He didn't answer and I said " that's what I thought" he looked over to his gun and reached for it and before I know what I was doing I shot him right in the head.

I ran over to Vince and helped him stand but he couldn't so I did the best I could to hold half of his weight. He directed me through the house and put the back to a helicopter and we got in.

After about 20 minutes we landed and went to a privet jet. I helped Vince sit down then I got the first aid kit, I cleaned up the bullet hole and bandied it up, I went and sat down across from him.

" Anna are you okay?" He asked and I said " what are we gonna do now?" I looked st the floor and I felt a hand on my arm so I looked up to see Vince, he then said " don't worry we are going to go and sty at my property in Mt Buller, come on let's get some sleep" I nodded my head and got in the bed and so did Vince.

Once Vince got in he wrapped his hands around me and I snuggled closer to him. For some reason I feel safe and I think I'm developing a crush on him because he is handsome and he is kind and protects me.