Chapter 2

The skirt
Not edited lots of grammatical mistakes .
And i dont own song the photo got from google and edited it.
Enjoy…
____

Kacys pov

Here i was getting ready for the party and weared a white shirt blue jean skirt and a brown summer sandles with a glasses .

I also put my brownish hair to the side to make it fashionable .
The door rang as soon as i finished dressing up and i knew who it was.

I went to the door to open it and said“hi Eva…” no it wasnt Evanly it was my so called ex boyfriend he was standing at the door looking at me shockly he ovisously knew their was a party.

I just stared at him and shock as i did too.

“i didnt say i invited you” i said sternly crossing my arms.

“uhm ...you forgot you shouldnt wear this the goverment diesnt allow you” he said as he was crossing his arm .
Sh×t he caught me he knew i was going to the party dressed up fancy exept from wearing a long dress .

I needded to make an Excuse quickly .

“oh um i got dressed up because Evanly my bestie told me you are coming and...um umm” i said speech less probpely he wont believe me and i was right the next thing he said took me by suprise .
“firstly ”he stated“i dont know your friend so keep that in mind ” he stated secondaly after“secondaly,your friend didnt say anything to me i dont even know her and you dressed up breaking the goverment is rule is telling me theirs something behind,would you like to explain?im here all day you can skip the party and tell them why you skipped the party dressed as like this”.

There was a complete silence after that,he knew he was right but i couldnt explain since we broke up.

But i wanted to give him a brief of my mind before i let him talk again.

This is what i said.
“firstly yes im dreessed up for the party and yes their is something behind this i would like to explain,you cant always let me wear rhat long shredded dress which makes me fall down,seconadly you cant tell me that i broke the rule,yes i did break the rule but...in a good way not a bad way and if im lying then think im lying ,thirdly today is the day im going to stick up for those girls from age 7 to 35 and above who are still wearing the long shredded dress,i feel uncomfrtablle on that dress amd i really mean it,i reall do so today i will give a free speech and stand up for those womens who hate the dress and make the goverment agree so we have a choice and can wear anything you want,this is all i can say and if i correct myself you better keep that big maned manly lips tight shut because i dont want you spoiling the day im going to make my speech and tell the womens and girls right to the goverment and those people who are aggreing us with wearin long dresses”。

I was speechless after that and out of breath .

You are correct inded i said in my mind.

“fine i will keep my lips tight shut if only you become back mt girlfriend and im sorry for abusing you” he said with a kind of shocked and sad expression.

“fine i forgive you” i said no emotioned masked my face i felt as if a heavy masked weight lifted up of my body .

And i felt happy indeed .

My and know backed up boyfriend were nearly gonna kiss but the doorbell rang who was it?.
“who do you think it is?” i  said woriedly .
“i dont know let me check” he opened the door and in cane my bestie but the expression she gave me made me feel guilt .

I couldnt read her expression,sad,shocked,worrid i couldnt mask it up.

But surely her mouth was open .
………
Sorry had to stop here,im sorry dont kill me its rlly short i know.
But the most bit is did you enjoy the story?
If you want me to do short chapters quick updates comment 2 if you want me to do long chapters short updates comment 1!
The comment section must only be 20 comments so i can read through,you can also comment about my story with the number you think and why do you think Kacy is bestie had her mouth open and was kind of shocked to see Kacy like that and why did kacy feel guilt?
Chapter 3 coming out soon stay tuned!
See ya!