Chapter 3

The shockness

Not edited
Enjoy

Kacys pov

My friend Evanly was still standing in my house staring at me with shocked expression.

It was though a comfrotable shocked silence between us and i didnt like it one bit .

All i could think was why was she shocked that i weared a skirt .

I broke the silence i couldnt take it anymore.

“Evan~” i was straight away cut of by her and i knew why she snapped at me,because she didnt like that im wearing a skirt.

What made me heart broken was this .
“i cant believe it Kacy your wearing a skirt,anyway were not friends ANYMORE and i mean it never farwell,i dont know you”
I couldnt believe she said this why?

What have i done to her?(A/n comment below)

I didnt know i was crying till my boyfriend came and wiped of my tear i touched my eye to see more tears streaming down in horror and shockness .

My boyfriend started comforting me,calming down and saying words such as “its okay” or “breath in or out ”.

I loved those comfroting words.

“honey,i love you now so much” i said with adoration.

He said“i love you too” i loved this but their was a plan i still had to solve .

And that was standing out for womens rights .

“but love~” he cut me of by placing a finger on my lips and shushed me“shh” he mouthed and i thought why?

The next thing took me by suprise.“were going to...Africa and explore the contenent (country)around the world we would visit Ghana and see the world together,what do ya say?”

I opened my mouth and closed it incase a fish goes in.

I screamed“OMG,Yes i would go thank you i love you so much”

I loved you too he mouthed.
But we couldnt stop my joy so i weared something comfy and decided snuggling with,"how romantic"i thought in my head,
But why is he going to take me to holiday in Africa,i put that beside me and started watching a movie with my boyfriend and snuggled more into his colgoned body i didnt care how his body looked i
Just cared about the smell.

Some nice colgone.

After we watched the movie named"the closed doors" i told my boyfriend to sleep with me to sleep with me because i was scared of the movie.

Ye it was horror and i was freaking scared,it was about a dead girl coming out of the dead grave and killing lots of people and hainting this family called the"nobles" and scaring the life out of them then oviously killing them.

He said okay i was glad we slept together .

Charlies POV
I cant believe my soft sweet girflriend (Kacy) forgave me this quick,i think she was crazy for what she was about to do.
Becaue girl she doesnt know whats coming for her when i said we will go to a holiday.
I meant we are entering hell hahaha .

And i meant that because when we go to Africa (country) i will be doing some torture to her till she dies .
I stopped thinking about this and let darkness consume me with my girlfriend i slept with a smirk .

~~~~

OMG ...she believed him and forgsve him that quick .

But does he really love her when he said he will torture her when he takes her to Africa to Ghana.
What a evil boyfriend,who agrees?
Anyway did you enjoy trust me it will get better i was bsy packed with homework because my Tests are coming next week nooo ...anywayz i hp i ps,see ya next chapter .

Love from
The chocchichot