The Alpha's Nerdy Mate [boyxboy]

Ben's POV-

Today's the first day of junior year. The year I find my mate. I'm nervous because what if he doesn't like me? what if he rejects me?

Yes I said he. So what I'm gay!

I pulled on my black jeans and Metallica t-shirt. I slipped on my black vans and walked out of my room. I walked to my brothers room and knocked.

"Come in." Said my brother.

I walked in and saw him putting on a shirt.

"Can you fix my hair Billy?" I asked.

"Don't be shy Benny. Of course." Billy smiled.

You would think with having a brother who is older and the beta of the pack that I wouldn't be shy. But you see, my brother doesn't care about that. He only cares about my safety.

I sat down on his bed and he ran his fingers through my hair with gel. He stood back and smiled.

"So if you meet that special dude today, your looking good." He smirked.

I looked in his mirror and smiled. I did look good. My blonde hair was in a quiff but Mohawk.

"Thanks billy." I smiled.

"No prob. I want you to be happy little brother. That's all. Your still up for that patrol tonight right?" he asked.

"Yea sure." I half smiled.

"Good. Meet me outside after school." He smiled.

I nodded and headed out of his room. Before I could leave, Billy pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I love you little Bother." Billy said

"Love you too. See you after school." I said pulling away

I picked up my bookbag from my room and headed to school.

As I got to school, I walked up to my locker and pulled out my cologne. I sprayed myself down as much as I could. Dad said that wearing cologne will hide my scent and I won't find my mate, so this is why he forbids it. So I do it at school.

I shut my locker and walked to first block.

You see, I hide from everyone. So I don't embarrass my brother. I was the late shifter in the pack and the out cast. So I stay hidden and don't socialize. I'm smart with straight A's but I don't want to ruin his senior year. I'm a junior so I'm okay.

As the day went on, I finally got to go home. I ran home in my wolf form, book bag in my mouth. I met my brother outside the house. He wasn't there so I waited in my wolf.

When he pulled up, he smiled.

"Always ready to go huh Benny?" he smiled.

I nodded and stood up.

"Oh Jake is gonna join us if it's okay." He smiled.

I nodded slowly. All my brothers friend from the pack thought i was weird. So I stayed away. I always hid in my room or the music room on my piano.

"Maybe later you can show me your new song" Billy grinned.

I stomped my foot in embarrassment and he chuckled. I heard leaves crunch and looked up. A sweet scent hit my nose and I went wide eyed.

"Mate!" my wolf chanted.

Billy noticed my changed and smirked. Jake was the alpha, but was secretly gay and only Billy and I knew that. When Jake walked up he acted normal.

"Ready for patrol?" he asked.

"Yea lets go." Billy smirked.

"How come he doesn't notice you" Billy asked though mind link once he shifted.

"Cause I cover my scent. I don't want my mate to be disappointed. Now that I know it's jake, I have to keep it like that." I sighed.

"You can't keep it forever Benny. He needs you as much as you need the piano. " He sighed.

I shook him out of my mind and slowly brought up the rear. He won't want me. And I can't handle the pain of being rejected.

After patrol, Jake said we could go swimming in the lake. I laid down and sighed.

"You coming Benjamin?" jake asked.

"No I'm gonna head home. I'm tired." I said before getting up to leave.

I ran home and into the music room. I slipped on an old pair of boxers and sat on my wooden stool. I placed my fingers on the keys and slowly started to play. Letting my mind slip away from the amazing and sexy Jake.

________________________

HELLO Pups!

Im gonna call you guys that okay?

So second boyxboy book!

Other is Love is Love.

Vote and comment. Tell me what you think.

Love y'all.