Chapter 7.

Jake's POV-

Pain. That is all I could feel, think about or even do. My mind went right to Benjamin. I collapsed to the ground outside. Billy caught me and panicked.

"Jake! can you hear me?" he yelled.

I nodded. "We need to go now. Just search. Send people each way. I have this feeling Benny is hurt." I breathed.

"Pack meeting!" Billy said in his beta voice.

All of my pack members came out in the front. I smiled and leaned on Billy for support.

"I have found my mate. His name his Benjamin. He is your betas brother. But some things happened and he has left, but we need to find him. Before it's to late." I announced.

The pack started to speak. I hushed them by raising my hand. All attention was on me.

"Does not matter what you think. If you don't like the way this pack is or will be, you may leave the territory now."I announced.

The pack looked at each other, but no one moves. I smiled and started to speak.

"Thank you all. We need to find your other leader. I don't know what to title him as but we need to find my mate. I want all top class warriors and trackers with me. Others will stay with women and children. i want groups of six. Split up and move out!"

Everyone moved. Groups took off in wolf form and children fallowed their mothers inside. I turned to Billy and his parents.

"We ready to move out?" I asked.

His mother smirked and nodded. I smiled and shifted taking off running.

Benjamin's POV-

"Fuck off ass holes." I spit at the three guys standing in front of me.

"Look at the gay boy guys!" the one said.

"Fuck off pricks. I don't have Time for you trash." I hissed.

"This is gonna be slow and painful fag." The taller one growled.

___________________________

HEYO!!!!!!

I have been so busy with school and I had writers block. 

My family lost my aunt to an over dose so I have been in a different world. So I'm sorry for no update.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LOVE y'all.

XOXO