Chapter 4.

Jake's POV-

We won! but that was a given. An entire werewolf team against humans? come on.

I walked off the field to look for Ben, but was met with Sandy, the pack whore.

"Hey baby. How about we go to the after party?" she asked

I grimaced at her. I can't believe I was gonna pick her of I didn't find my mate. She can't compare to Ben.

"I'm good Sandy. I've got my mate now. I don't need anyone else. Especially you." I snapped.

"Come on Jakey. One last time?" she asked running her hand up my chest.

I shivered in discuss. Before I can reply, she slams her lips to mine. She digs her claws into my arms causing me to whimper. I felt the blood drip down my arm.

"Jake?"

Benjamin's POV-

Everyone knows we one, but I can still be proud of Jake and Billy. I'm still going to hide to save Jake's rep and Billy's. So I went to wait at the walls by the locker room.

As time passed, each of the players came out of the locker room, taking about the game. Billy was the last.

"Have you seen jake?" I asked in a whisper.

"No Benny boy I haven't. It bought he was gonna look for you." He stated.

I nodded and started off back to the bleachers. As I turned to the front of the bleachers I see Jake and Sandy, fully make out session.

"Jake?" I whispered.

Jake pulled back, eyes wide.

"Ben please. It's not what it looks like." He panicked.

"No it does Jake. I thought I could trust you. Guess not." I whispered on the verge of tears.

"Please Ben. Baby please you have to listen." He pleaded.

"No. I'm done. I Benjamin Conners reject you, Jake Johnson, as my mate." I stated, tears slipping from my eyes.

"No Benny. Please. No" he pleaded years streaming down his eyes

"It's done. Goodbye Jake." I whispered.

I pulled my wrist from his grasp and took off. I ran through the parking lot past Billy.

"Ben? Ben! What happened!? Ben stop!" he yelled after me.

But I didn't. I couldn't. I ran until I saw the tree line. I pulled of Jake's Jersey, tucking it in my mouth and shifted. I ran as fast as my paws could take me.

I came to an opening. A waterfall. I laid against a tree,  seeing black dots in my vision. I laid my head down on my paws and sighed.

"I'm sorry Jake." I whispered in a mind link and soon saw complete darkness.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

You didn't think I was gonna make it that cheesy and sappy that quick did you?

SORRY IF YOU DID!

But no it's to early for this.

Lol.

I've been getting better.

vote if you liked it.
Comment what you liked.

Love y'all.